Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

(Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin)

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Ooh Shiny! (Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin) Empty
    Self-Righteousness

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 5
    Experience : 110

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Rin Moriyama
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Holy Lightning Empress Magic

(Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin) Empty (Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin)

Post by Rin Moriyama Fri May 08, 2015 10:27 am

Rin couldn't believe it when an old lady asked her to drag a body out of her house. It was the most ridiculous and most illegal job request she had ever gotten. It happened earlier that day, Rin had come to Era because she read in a magazine that they had a really famous sweets shop there. So Rin made the trek all the way from her guild hall in Hargeon to Era specifically for that sweets shop. When she finally arrived in Era, she was approached by a kind elderly woman. The woman pleaded with Rin to take on a job for her upon seeing Rin's guild tattoo on her left shoulder. However, the woman didn't explain to Rin what this job entailed until they arrived at the woman's home.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Self-Righteousness

Character Sheet

(Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin) Empty Re: (Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin)

Post by Rin Moriyama Fri May 08, 2015 10:43 am

Upon being ushered into the woman's house, Rin discovered the dead body of a young man in the living room of the house. Rin couldn't hide her shock. The woman explained that she wanted Rin to dispose of the body for her before her nephew a government official, came to visit. And so, Rin got stuck with the job of disposing of a poor soul's body. She couldn't believe the woman got her to do her dirty work by blackmailing Rin.

One hour earlier....

"What the hell did you do lady?!" Rin shouted at the old woman. "Well... I was serving this young man some herbal tea in my living room and he suddenly collapsed after taking a sip of the tea. Please girl, you must help me get rid of his body before my nephew comes." The woman pleaded with Rin. Only the woman's pleading irritated Rin further. "Like hell I'm going to help you dispose of the body of someone you killed lady!!" The woman sighed at Rin's barking. "I suppose I'll just have to pin the crime on you in that case... seeing as you can't help me out. What a shame." Now, Rin really wanted to let this lady have it but restrained herself from doing so. "Fine! I'll help you!" Rin said in a raised and angry voice. However, the woman seemed pleased with Rin agreeing to help her.

Back to the task at hand...

Rin had seriously bad luck, here she came to Era for sweets but ended up being dragged into something crazy, not to mention illegal. At least barely no one was around. Still, Rin mostly maneuvered her way through alleyways to avoid being seen carrying the dead body.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Self-Righteousness

Character Sheet

Post by Rin Moriyama Fri May 08, 2015 10:51 am

Rin maneuvered through one alleyway after the other, avoiding all eyes that might see her and get suspicious. The woman had told Rin to make sure no one saw her at all, especially the government. After all, Rin's life was riding on this job, literally. If Rin were to be caught, she AND that woman would both be thrown in jail for who knows how long. The tricky part was finding somewhere to dump the body at, where it wouldn't be found. This was not going to be easy for the lightning empress to pull off. She had to try though. Rin continued to go through abandoned alleyways to avoid detection. All the while, she thought about where she could dump the body. Maybe in a park? Or in the bottom of an alleyway dumpster?
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Self-Righteousness

Character Sheet

Post by Rin Moriyama Fri May 08, 2015 11:16 am

Rin checked the dumpsters in the alleyways, most of them were filled to the brim with trash, too much to try and stuff a dead body in. After searching about 20 different dumpsters in 20 different alleyways, she found one that would work. With all her strength, Rin hoisted the body into the dumpster and then covered it with trash so it hopefully wouldn't be found. Now that she had successfully gotten rid of the body, she headed back to the woman's house to let her know. Rin now stunk like trash, she wanted to hurry and get home to take a shower. Rin hated herself for taking on this job, she just wanted to forget all about it. Rin told herself, she would never take on a job like this ever again.
    Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Self-Righteousness

Character Sheet

Post by Rin Moriyama Fri May 08, 2015 11:35 am

Rin managed to find her way back to the old woman's house. The woman was pleased to see Rin, however, the feeling was not mutual. "I take it you disposed of the body dear?" Rin just nodded. "Fantastic! Here's your reward for doing a good job." The woman handed Rin some money and Rin took it. With that Rin, quickly left the woman's house without even saying goodbye. Rin wanted to get home soon to take a shower, she didn't even bother trying to find that famous sweets shop like she had originally planned to when she came to Era. She headed straight for Hargeon town so she could take a shower and forget about everything that happened to her that day. She no longer wanted to remember this horrible day. She just wanted to get home as soon as she could.

Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! (Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin) Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Fri May 08, 2015 11:51 am

Rin Moriyama wrote: After searching about 20 different dumpsters in 20 different alleyways, she found one that would work. With all her strength, Rin hoisted the body into the dumpster and then covered it with trash so it hopefully wouldn't be found.

Time skipping in posts make for lower quality posts. The time is vague, and or skipped. You could have typed additional posts for a larger reward if you had done so.

While this is permitted, I will approve this, just keep in mind of what you could add to the story as well.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! (Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin) Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri May 08, 2015 11:51 am

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    (Job)Tea Time!(Solo/Rin) 33m7of5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:27 am