Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..?

Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! [Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : D
    Level : 12
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ramos
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ExQuip - Black Label

[Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Empty [Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..?

Post by Ramos Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Job Title: Tea Time!
    Job Requirements: 3 Characters Max, 125 Word Posts, 5 Posts per Character.
    Job Location: Any of the 7 Kingdoms
    Job Description: An elderly woman has killed a young man by accident by making his tea with a poisonous and highly toxic plant. She must get the body out of the house soon before her nephew, a government official, comes over for tea! The old woman can't risk going to jail.. Again. So you have been dragged into this to get rid of the body. Be careful don't let anyone see you! (If you are seen, you may receive a reduced award)

Reward: D Class Reward Dice & The dead man's cup of Tea.

~~~

It was a new day for Ramos. After staying lock up in her apartment after having to baby sit that evil and perverted dog named George. She most got over her embrassment, even if she knew people where still talking about it on the streets. Or they had pictures of her on their phones and stuff. The thought of some creepy person getting off on a picture of her made her shake.

"Tch. Nothing I can do about that now. Anyhow I got another job to complete. Even after the furball that happen yesterday. People are still willing to hired me." Ramos would read over a letter she got from some eldery person. She didn't put much info on the letter. Guess it would be better if she told Ramos in person. Ramos would finished eating her noodles and head out for the day.

~~~

WC: 144/125 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! [Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Empty

Character Sheet

[Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Empty Re: [Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..?

Post by Ramos Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Ramos could hear people mutter about her, but a glare from her got them to shut up quickly. Unlike the day before, today the streets were a lot more active. More likely that it was lunch time unlike yesterday when Ramos was up in the eariler morning. Despite being a bit annoyned. Ramos was clam for the most part as she bob and weave through the masses of person around her.

Reaching her desired location, Ramos was about to knock on the door, when it suddenly open and she found herself quickly yank inside the small home. The eldery woman would then shut and lock the door behind her. Ramos note that the old woman was quite strong for someone for her age. "Finally you got here. Now let me tell you about my problem that I need you to take care off."

~~~

WC: 143/125 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

[Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Empty Re: [Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..?

Post by Ramos Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:39 pm

[Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Nitroplus-chan-MNVII-Intro-Vid

Ramos closed both of her eyes and sigh in disbeielf as she took in the story that the grandma told her. Ramos would have said that the woman was lying, but the proof was right there. "So you made some posion tea, but you give it too the wrong person and now you need me to hide the body before you nephew gets home. Fine, just don't try to feed me or anything. I enjoy living." Ramos was dead serious, pardon the lame pun.

"Understood dear. Now hurry up and get rid of the body. Shoo" The old woman would rush Ramos. Ramos just stared at her as she begin to drag the body out of the living and towards the dining area. There was door that led to backyard which led to an alleyway.

"Can't let people see me."

~~~

WC: 139/125 Post
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:51 pm

[Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Nitroplus-chan-MNVII-Intro-Vid

As the lunch hour was ending there would be fewer people on the streets which was good for Ramos as she carry a dead body over her shouler. She made it into the alleyway and was standing near a dumpster. Sitting the dead body next to dumpster she would open it up and look through it.

Even handing to dig through the nasty trash to find a big enough sports bag to stuff the body inside of it. With some grunting, Ramos got the entire body to fix inside. If only awful trash smeell manage to overpowered the stetch of death for now. Slinging the bag over heard shoulder she would carefully examine area to make it was clear before she sprint to another alley.

"Stick to the backalleys and off the streets, I know place where I get rid of this and no one should find it." Ramos had to duck behind some boxes and trash can to avoid being spotted. So far so good.

~~~

WC: 164/125 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Wiping some sweat from her forehead. Ramos would reach the outskirts of the city, she was appoarching a bridge that was build over a large lake. Ramos was only person on the bridge at the moment, but she didn't know how long that would last. So she would toss the bag with the dead body over the bridge where it would droop and sink to the bottom of the lake. Ramos smell awful, but her job was done. She manage to get rid of the body and no one was none the wiser.
    Ramos would stare at the lake for several mintues to make sure the bag didn't float to the surface. Which it didn't.

Ramos would then go back to the old woman's place. She knew some short cuts to get there quicker. Ramos still stay off the streets for the most part. She didn't want people to comment on her smell. Ramos would use back door to enter the old woman house. She saw the eldery woman sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Mission Complete" Ramos would said in clam and collected tone. She didn't care if what she did was right or wrong. All that matter was the paycheck.

"Good. Here your reward." The eldery woman handed Ramos her reward before she shove her out of the house. "You stink. Go home and bathe."

Ramos sighed. How rude, but who care. As Ramos was heading home she would walk past the nephew. She took a quick glance at him as they pass each other. She wonder if the nephew would meet same fate as the other dude.

~~~

WC: 267/125 Words
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! [Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:49 pm

I recommend a lighter text color for your speech, it's a bit hard to read.

Besides that, preeeeety interesting. Everyone makes her out to be so cranky. XD
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:49 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    [Tea Time/ Solo Job] Accident right..? 2d85hj5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:12 am