Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Tea Time! [D-rank/ Solo]

Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 11
    Experience : 505

Tea Time! [D-rank/ Solo] Empty Tea Time! [D-rank/ Solo]

Post by Sly Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:21 pm

Admin wrote:Job Title: Tea Time!
    Job Requirements: 3 Characters Max, 125 Word Posts, 5 Posts per Character.
    Job Location: Any of the 7 Kingdoms
    Job Description: An elderly woman has killed a young man by accident by making his tea with a poisonous and highly toxic plant. She must get the body out of the house soon before her nephew, a government official, comes over for tea! The old woman can't risk going to jail.. Again. So you have been dragged into this to get rid of the body. Be careful don't let anyone see you! (If you are seen, you may receive a reduced award)

--

The things people do to make ends meet…

Another strange request, yet it was not like the others where it was nailed to billboards or stuck to lamps. Instead, it was more… under the door. An old lady who decided putting poison in someone’s tea was a good idea, and now her victim was her own son. Sly could not shake the feeling that perhaps what she did was intentional. Then again, he was not the type to complain if there was a cadaver he could use for… experimentation.

Her house was sitting in the outer districts this time, at least with the rest of them. Unlike the last job where it was literally a house in the middle of towering skyscrapers. Though before he arrived, he made sure to plan his route. This being a suburban area meant he would have little problem trying to get it past the streets, but he wanted to move the body to an underground lab where he had been establishing his work on Necromancy.

There was an entrance to the sewers, just outside her house. If he recalled, there was a connection between the network of sewer pipes underground that would lead to the lab. He lifted the lid, just a little bit so he would not have to do it later with a duff bag next to him. It was heavy and the underside was slimy, and he quickly wiped his hand against the lady’s mailbox before approaching her door.

Stretching his back a bit, he gave a loud knock on the door. Hello? Dead body collector.

--

Water Closet (WC): 265/125
    Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP

Tea Time! [D-rank/ Solo] Empty Re: Tea Time! [D-rank/ Solo]

Post by Sly Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:22 pm

Coming, said a soft and… strangely cheerful voice. It was perhaps a minute ago before the door finally swung open. The woman, her face full of wrinkles and slouching over a little, looked up into his eyes and smiled. Come in, come in. She said, her slippers sliding across the carpet towards her lounge. Sly took off his shoes, stumbling a little before he was greeted with another man, slumping over the table with the tea spilled beside him. There he is. Another man trying to rob me of my jewels. I pretended to be nice to him and offered a bit of hospitality, but then he just decides to die on my table and spill the tea everywhere. Do you know how expensive this carpet is? My son bought it from-

Sly ignored much of the rambling, instead taking his focus on the tea. He lifted the cup and could see a bit of strange fumes coming out of it, almost like mist. It looked to be strong poison. Madame. I have a question to ask. Has he signed any papers on organ donations? Not much use of them anyways because she poisoned him.

Does it matter? I just need the body gone before my nephew gets here. You see, he is working with the government. A bright man I must say. His mother should be very proud of-

So I can use his… Sly just stopped, the woman continuing her rambling. He sighed, folding his arms and waited for her to finish. He would be here for another five minutes…

--

Water Closet (WC): 262/125
    Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP

Eventually he got through to her and she, realising how much time she had left, answered with haste. She did not know if he was an organ donor. But she was rather impressed with her… anti-theft method. Sly was in no position to speak against her really, even if he did not find her stable. The job stated he had to get rid of the body and that’s it. He told her what he was going to do with it – ‘donating’ it to a lab, to which she agreed.

Sly stuffed the body in the duff bag which he bought early today and filled it with ice. To preserve the body and all. The man looked rather purple but he would do. However, the bag was incredibly heavy and he found himself having to drag it across the pavement. Sly looked out the door, ensuring there was no one crossing the street and all, before pulling the bag by the strings. He really wished the woman would help rather than standing at the door talking about a man named Dave who used to be labourer. In fact, Sly was annoyed with himself conserving such trivial knowledge in the first place just to recap it now.

His back ached when he got the sewage, and there he shoved the bag in and let it drop down a few metres. Let me know when you are done dearie. And be careful down there. I hear there are rats down there. Did you know that they can grow as big as a dog and eat you?

Thanks for the warning, Sly said, hopping onto the ladder and descending down into the depths. It stunk and got dark very quickly. He froze to groan at the scent for a moment before continuing.

--

Water Closet (WC): 298/125
    Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP

The lights down here were busted, and he relied on his phone. And just as he expected, what the old lady believed in was nothing but a myth. There were rats here, but they had not really change in size for quite a long time. These scavengers, however, became a little more aggressive and would even attack humans down here. Sly did not really mind them, the loud noises from the bag dragging across the ground enough to scare them away. The greasy floor allowed him to pull the bag a little more easier, but he had to take care not to trip. He gritted his teeth. The usual entrance to his lab was through a more… sterile and hygienic path than this.

He did not encounter anyone here. Why would he? But having to drag a heavy body was enough for him to take his mind off where he was, and the journey was seemingly a lot quicker. A grated door separated what was the sewers from a clean corridor leading to an abandoned laboratory which Sly had found. Sly kicked the door open, the hinges giving off a bloodcurdling squeak. Hopping onto drier floor, he opened the bag and dragged the body out by the shirt. He deposited him with the rest of the cadavers, in a large refrigerating room. Sly would have to deal with the rest of him later.

--

Water Closet (WC): 233/125
    Sly
    Sly
    Sakura VIP

Sly refused to go back through the sewers, opting to take a longer route back to the old woman’s house. But just before he got to her door, just as luck would have it, she was with someone inside, presumably her nephew. Sly sat upon the verandah, grunting and kneading his back. Even with him trying to avoid the icky walls of the sewers, his shirt still managed to collect some of the stain. He did consider changing, but after what he had to deal with today, he did not bother. He would also needed some sort of proof that he did the work anyways.

After around ten minutes or so, the nephew burst out of the door without a glance towards Sly and marched off down the street.

Hello again, the woman said near her door.

I’ve gotten rid of him, Sly huffed.

Good job dearie. Hold on. Let me go get my purse.

And so, Sly endured, yet again, another long wait while the woman gave him a play-by-play on where she was looking. He just sat on the bench, as distant from the door as possible, but while keeping an eye on it. This was perhaps one of the worst jobs he had to do. But at least it was over and done with.

Here you go, she said, holding the money in her trembling hands. Sly gently took it from her with a nod and a small smile. You take care of yourself now. And don’t break into stranger’s homes. Come over whenever you want a cup of tea.

Yyyyeah sure. Goodday to you madame. Good day. And with that, Sly hurried off, rushing back to his apartment.

--

Water Closet (WC): 282/125
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Tea Time! [D-rank/ Solo] Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Everyone makes the woman so creepy. . .

Well done.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Tea Time! [D-rank/ Solo] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:40 pm

The member 'Shini Chikai' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :