Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Tea Time!

Gray
    Gray

I'm Important Too! Tea Time! Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 215

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: some awesome jutsu shit

Tea Time! Empty Tea Time!

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 pm

imma brief this :
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Gray (NOT Gay.. geez. peeps nowadays. what is wrong with them? =.=)

Tea Time! Empty Re: Tea Time!

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Gray gave his client’s house’s door a couple of knocks. It was still early in the morning. It was like, 12.30 PM. Hey, don’t judge him, everyone’s got a different view about ‘early in the morning’. Such was simply his, so let him be. The door opened, by the way, and there was an old woman, probably in her 70s, clad in a simple red sundress that had a few floral designs on it and was apparently too.. revealing for her.

“Old ma’am.. aren’t you too old to wear such a-“ WHACK! Gray got a bitchslap right on the face before he could even finish asking. “Yes, yes I am.” Gray looked at her emotionlessly, his right hand rubbing his right cheek which was unfortunately in pain.

“Get in. You’ll know what happens to the last man who asked me the same shit.” Gray raised an eyebrow. “Ah, and I just had my breakfast too.. shit.” Gray complained to himself in a low tone, thinking that the old woman will overfeed him till he turn into Dora The Explorer.

Regardless, he still went inside the house.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Gray took his steps inside the house, staying cautious. He would not want to get caught in some booby trap that might involve getting his mouth stuffed with cookies that grandma would have made earlier. Or maybe it was a literal BOOBY trap. Damn. Hell no. He was totally not in the mood for those shit so early in the morning. Not that day. The old woman led him into the small garden accessible via the back door of her house.

“Here. I want you to help me with this.” There was a man, and he was.. sleeping? Whatever. The small roundtable had cookies and some tea on it, and so Gray was scared. “The man.. the tea.. don’t tell me..!!!?? YOU!!!!” Gray backed away from the grandma, who, by then, had a sinister grin on her wrinkly face. Creepy.

“You.. YOU WANTED ME TO FINISH THOSE COOKIES, DON’T YOU!? YOU MONSTER!!!”

The old woman looked at him for some time.

“Wtf?”
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:00 pm

“I’m telling you, old grandma, there is no way I can finish those cookies. I mean, I just had breakfast and all..”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

Gray’s face turned to express an ‘Eh?’ after her question. “Sigh.. Youngsters nowadays.. What is wrong with you young generation?”

“Here, I’ll say it straight to the point.” The old woman sighed again. “I killed this young man. He was supposed to be the plumber guy. But I messed up. The poison I put into his cup was meant for my nephew, a government official. But I gave it to him mistakenly instead.” The grandma looked at the corpse on the chair. “Now you help me get rid of this.. if not..”

Gray looked at her. “I will.. Kill you with this.” The grandma pulled out a knife. Gray looked at her with the same emotionless face. The old woman paused for a while, before grinning evilly, “If not.. I will force you into eating those cookies..” Gray’s face turned fearful. “NO! NOOO!!” “Yes... and the worst part is.. I’ve got more in the oven. MWAHAHAHA!!”

“NO! YOU MONSTER!! DAMMIT!!” Gray was left with no choice but to help the grandma with the corpse. Damn you, killer grandma.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:12 pm

“Geez.. how in the world did I get caught in this..” Gray sighed, complaining. The old lady was just looking. What a sly old woman. “Hurry up! My nephew will be coming sooner or later. You won’t want to be caught redhanded in this, would you?” Gray sighed again, still not picking up the pace.

“hm.. Hurry up before I bake more cookies!” “OH SHI-! FINE FINE I’LL MOVE IT!” Gray hurriedly took hold of the body and put it onto his back. "Tch.. you vile woman.." He whispered to himself. “Be careful.” “Sure…” Gray carried the body out, but he did not know where to dispose of the corpse.

“I need to make sure the plant I used to poison the tea is not around, or he’ll get me.” The old lady said, to which Gray did not give a damn to. “Just go and throw it down the river.” Gray nodded, doing so shortly after.

He rushed towards the river which was not that far from the old granny’s house. Gulping, Gray slowly let go of the corpse on his back while making it face the river. Slowly, until finally the corpse lose hold of his back, sliding down into the river, making a splash that wet Gray’s back after.

“Argh, damn.. Sorry bro.. but I don’t want those cookies.. I’m just.. sorry bro..” Gray apologized, feeling guilty as hell.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Gray returned to the old lady’s house shortly after, his steps heavily taken by each passing second. He was feeling guilty, but at the same time, a bit relieved. At least he wouldn’t have to stuff cookies into his mouth. Not today.

“You get rid of it already?” Gray nodded slowly in dejection. “Hm.. good job. Now take this, and never return!” “Yeah right..” Gray took the sack the old lady handed to him, holding loosely onto it.

Gray turned away to leave, the old lady looking a bit relieved herself. By then all she had to do was just cover whatever happened earlier with lies to her nephew.

“Hm.. Looks like I won’t be able to kill anymore after this, let it be accidentally.” The old woman sighed, watching from the door as Gray left the house.

Gray stopped, the young man then turned around to face the house.

“One day.. just one day.. I’ll break through your cookie defence.. And I will report your wrinkly butt to the officials!” Gray clenched his fist, a bit disappointed for losing with a cookie threat.

But next time, it would be different. IF, there was a next time. The old lady looked too old to live the next 2 months anyway. And she reek of cigars, which pretty much explained things.
    Gray
    Gray

Character Sheet

Post by Gray Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:19 pm

FINISHED~!
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:27 am

Well that was an unexpected turn of events...
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Tea Time! Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?