Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Tea Time with Granny

Xiba
    Xiba

I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Tea Time with Granny Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiba Della Robbia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Animal Takeover

Tea Time with Granny Empty Tea Time with Granny

Post by Xiba Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Briefing:

His first request ever taking on since coming to the land of De Fiore, Xiba was roaring to get on with it. This one took him off to a cottage out in the middle of nowhere where an elderly woman stayed in. Though he literally only read the first few words of the request before storming out of the area, what could an old lady need? Get a cat out of one of the many trees around him? Fed her fish? The possibilities made Xiba chuckle as he approached and knocked on the door. For a moment, he just stood there in silence, then ancient woman croaked "In! Come in! Hurry!" it sounded like it was very important, so not wasting anymore time, Xiba pushed through the creaky door. "Hey! What's-" before he could even finish, he spotted the pale body of a man on the floor, and the woman hovering over him.

153 Words

Last edited by Xiba on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Tea Time with Granny Empty Re: Tea Time with Granny

Post by Xiba Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:45 pm

Holy... Xiba was reeling to find the words to what to say, then his eyes darted to the woman. She knew what he must have been thinking, for she immediately put her arms up defensively and began to plead with him. "No, it's not what you think! Please! I-I made him tea and..." the woman began to sob as her hands shook, obviously traumatized by the experience. "I used a poisonous ingredient on acident! I killed him!" The old lady began to break out on tears, and Xiba, obviously confused on what to do, tried his best to console her. He hoped what she was saying was true... The woman wiped her tears away and continued, "My nephew is a big government official, and he's coming over anytime now! I need you to help me get rid of the body, please, please! I can't go to jail... not again!"

What...

150 Words
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:49 pm

The woman was almost hysterical now, reaching for Xiba's hands to grip them hard, constantly pleading with him to help her. Finally, Xiba gently nudged her away, accepting her request. "Alright, alright, we can go. Let's just... find a place to put this guy and keep on moving." Standing up, and assisting her up, Xiba looked over the man. He was roughly Xiba's height, completely pale, his eyes having rolled up to the back of his head. "Do you have a shovel or something?" he said. "Oh, yes! It's in the shed out back! Let's go grab it!" The woman lead him to her backyard, where there were multiple small dirt piles scattered about. With what he had just suggested, and the whole incident, a cold chill creeped it's way up Xiba's spine. "Er... what are those?" he said, pointing out one of them. The old lady chuckled, and dismissed it with a wave of her hand.

157 Words
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Once the two of them entered the shed, Xiba located the shovel right away. The bottom of it was very dirty... with fresh dirt. This shovel had recently been used. Again, a cold chill tremored through his body. Let's just get this over with... he thought to himself. The old lady always stuck beside him, sniffling or mumbling under her breath gentle prayers. Xiba went to an empty spot in the area and began to dig up a hole, tossing dirt behind him in yet another mound. The woman watched intensely, barely even blinking, her eyes never torn away from the task at hand. Once Xiba found it sufficient enough, he tossed the shovel aside. "Alright, now let's go grab the guy," he said. The woman nodded, then insisted she waited here. She did not want to see the horrors of what she had done again. Xiba shrugged, and disappeared inside the house.

153 Words
    Xiba
    Xiba

Character Sheet

Post by Xiba Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:56 pm

The body was still there, all... dead and stuff on the floor. The spilled cup of tea was splattered just a little ways away. Poor guy, didn't even know he had it coming. Xiba also wanted to feel remorse for the lady too. Xiba dragged him out back to the hole, where she looked away the moment she heard his dragging legs, and with a heavy heart, hauled him over his shoulder and into the hole. Not much was said for the man, and Xiba covered it up with dirty. As soon as the last pile of dirt was shoveled onto him, there was a knock at the door. The lady's eyes grew wide, and she hurried off, telling Xiba to follow and be very quet. It was her nephew, who greeted his aunt with a kiss to her cheek. They enjoyed a glass of water instead, and Xiba got to sit with them to meet them. Once all was over with, the lady gave Xiba a package as thanks. Once he was out, he unwrapped it.

It was a glass of tea.

183 Words
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Tea Time with Granny Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:00 pm

"WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEEE?!"
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Tea Time with Granny Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:00 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :