Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Tea Time [Job]

Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf! Tea Time [Job] Empty

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 90

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Naziel Darkstar
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

Tea Time [Job] Empty Tea Time [Job]

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 2:20 am

Job Title: Tea Time!
    Job Requirements: 3 Characters Max, 125 Word Posts, 5 Posts per Character.
    Job Location: Any of the 7 Kingdoms
    Job Description: An elderly woman has killed a young man by accident by making his tea with a poisonous and highly toxic plant. She must get the body out of the house soon before her nephew, a government official, comes over for tea! The old woman can't risk going to jail.. Again. So you have been dragged into this to get rid of the body. Be careful don't let anyone see you! (If you are seen, you may receive a reduced award)

Reward: D Class Reward Dice & The dead man's cup of Tea.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Tea Time [Job] Empty Re: Tea Time [Job]

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 2:31 am

The sun was glorious, there was little wind and the heat of the day was becoming just how Naziel liked it, of course he didn't feel heat like others did. He was sat on a small bench in the living district of the Yamigakure, in truth he was quite enjoying his time in the city with these new people but most of all he was enjoying the culture and differences from his people to these here.

He was completely in his own little world when he heard a weird cooing sound coming from nearby. The wind catching his red spiky hair he looked across to where a little old lady stood waving a handkerchief at him, she was smiling quite happily and so Naz got to his feet and headed over to see what she wanted; "I swear to god if she hits on me, I'm out of here." He mumbled to himself as he walked over.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 2:35 am

The little old lady must have only stood at about four feet tall, she was so tiny, her hair tied up in a bun and wearing an old shawl. Naziel walked up to her and gave a courteous smile; "Is everything alright ma'am?" He asked politely hoping it wasn't going to be some weird comment that came next. The little old lady looked up and smiled at him; "Oh I am so sorry to have to inconvenience you as you seemed to be in your own little world but could I possible get you to help me move some baggage in my house over there? It's not much but i jsut need to move it out of the house is all." She spoke in a croaky little voice but almost angelic in sounding.

Naz smiled politely back with a small laugh; "Oh, of course! Shouldn't take me a second!" He waved her on to lead them back to the house.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 2:50 am

The little old lady led Naziel to her home, it wasn't very big and in truth it wasn't all that impressive but it seemed homely enough. She waved him inside as he ducked to get inside the house; "Oh please go into the dining room." She spoke happily as Naziel walked in he heard her lock the front door behind her. There it was, the real reason she had dragged him here, laid in the carpet was the cold still body of a young man who appeared to have been murdered.

The slayer spun on his foot; "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE YOU FREAKY OLD HAG!" He bellowed as he glared at the old woman who stood still smiling; "Now move the luggage boy or you'll be an accessory to a murder." Her squinted eyes opened slightly with malice and Naziel snapped his fingers to release flames to his finger tips; "Try it you old hag, you'd be joining your friend before you even got close!" He snarled as she let out a small giggle; "Stupid boy, he drank tea that was meant for someone else, so now I need him removed. It's only a bit of baggage after all!" She chimed back in her angelic voice. "THAT'S NOT BAGGAGE YOU OLD HAG IT'S A FREAKING BODY!" Naziel snarled.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 2:57 am

Naz glared at the old woman who let out a small chuckle; "Just move the damn thing before my Nephew arrives and you won't get in trouble either... Oh and he's a government official so he'd take the word of his loving aunt who swears a stranger tried to drag a body into her house... Catch my drift?" The slayer bared his teeth in anger but realised that the situation was useless he couldn't do a damn thing, this woman had his like a fly in a spider web and so he'd have to get rid of this poor guy.

"Stupid old woman, why don't you stick to knitting or something instead of killing people you dumb ass old woman!" He snarled as he moved and picked up the stiff body. Thankfully such things were made easier than if the body was still limp so now he just had to get it to the edge of the river where he could dispose of it and the current would drag it out to see eventually. He lifted the corpse and his face went a little green; "Why the hell does this shit keep happening to me..." He questioned as he kicked open the woman back door and dragged the body outside.
    Naziel
    Naziel
    Zatch VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Naziel Thu May 14, 2015 3:02 am

Naziel was light on his feet at the best of times but with this body it was making things difficult, thankfully in the midday heat everyone was at work or trying to stop themselves from getting roasted. The back door flew off its hinges as he moved out into the alleyway and noticed a drain cover that sat at the end of the alley. "Maybe I don't need to get this to the river... Just dump it in the sewage and get rid of it that way..." He had a grin come across his face as he dragged the body as quickly and quietly as he could to the drain, propping it up against the fence whilst he lifted the manhole cover off.

The noise from the cover was a little noisy but thankfully no one came round to investigate. The slayer let out a sigh before lifting the body once more and dropping it into the pitch black water, it stank down there as a splash and plop was heard where the body made contact with the water. "Sorry pal... I would have given you a better burial but there's just not time to do that right now." He bowed his head in respect and dragged the manhole cover back into place before making a swift exit from the scene.
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep Tea Time [Job] Empty

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido Thu May 14, 2015 3:22 am

Okay o.o

An admin will reward you shortly :)
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Thu May 14, 2015 9:59 am

Oh, you think you're fancy, huh?
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Tea Time [Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Thu May 14, 2015 9:59 am

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :