Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless]

Valin
    Valin

Gravestone Shadowstep The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Empty

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 15

The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Empty The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless]

Post by Valin Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Nighttime struck Urban City as the populace slowly decreased, all of its citizens peacefully rested inside their respective homes. Darkness crept through the alleyways in accordance to the absence of men and women out in the open, the bestowing unknown presences within. Distantly from this point however, wandered a man through this system known as Valin. The boy was talented in being unrecognized, as he was not recorded official in any homeland whatsoever since the dawn of what could be an ultimate future, or horrible uprising. You could say the man was also a beast, for his very being consisted of two races: human and ghoul; two contradicting, universal forces. The awakening of this beast was due to the reincarnation of human life due to a ghoul's strength. Ever since, Valin has been marked dead in his territory, and those who have attempted to clarify his identity have never lived to tell the tale. Frankly, Valin admires his world of nothingness; to be forgotten by all whom are deemed unworthy to his naked eye- the dark one, especially.

Valin made his way through the sewage system and discovered tunnels along the way. He slowly entered these tunnels, unimpressed with the time it took to reach a point that could be impressing to the male, for once. Valin was not interested in numerous events the world offered, anyway, including the livelihood of others. This world needed to be rebuilt, though Valin knew he could not do it alone. Despite how much he would probably hate his future, fellow members of what was to come, he would have to deal with them to accomplish his goal. Valin had been informed of this organization ever since a creature similar to himself confronted him during the slaughter of countless mockingbirds; innocent people. This organization was meant for the supreme in society, with capabilities of controlling mankind, as we know it. A new age was bound to arise as Valin struck forward, and would eventually meet the center of these tunnels, where fate awaited his allegiance to a brutal gathering.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Empty The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Empty Re: The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless]

Post by Nameless Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:27 am

"I have a phone, y'kno."

Her voice echoed down the sewers as she walked along the edge of the stained halls. She was in her basic attire, that consisted of whatever body she happened to be in at the time. She had no time for materialistic things like clothing. She was a leader of one of the most criminal organizations in all of Pandora. She was one of the original three to walk this world, and she would see it to the end.

It was not long since he contacted the leader of the Legion of Neutrals. She almost considered Aknaid himself to be a brother. As for Mermaid Tail and the guildmaster, Fetus, she had no quarrels with them. Her business was running the city the way she intended. She would destroy complexes if it meant building another in the name of The Agency. She knew where the base of the Legion was, but she never went to it, for Aknaid knew the same of hers.

"Anything in particular or do you just have an ichin' for chaos?" she'd ask him. There was many things to attend to.
    Valin
    Valin

The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Empty Re: The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless]

Post by Valin Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:08 pm

A great moment of silence finally came to an end once a voice entered ever so casually, speaking to Valin as if the voice knew him already. Valin recognized the voice, but not the appearance of the lady approaching him. [I["Shapeshifting...'[/I] Valin thought in his head. He was too unimpressed with the voice ahead of him to really be amused by the power the voice possessed. However, to his understanding, this voice was none other than the leader of The Agency, which meant that Valin hadn't much of a choice but to listen to her words, regardless.

"Chaos? I just desire change." Valin replied. He was sure the leader of The Agency was bound not to be a friend of his, seeing as Valin did not appreciate companionship, anyway. At most, this person would be an ally due to the circumstances at hand, but nothing more. Valin questioned whether he would have to step out of his comfort zone to speak more often to this person, though in his mind, Valin seemed just as qualified to display his "evil" amongst the world as the female before him, so ranks meant nothing. He soon had an epiphany, and came to realize that his words would indeed count. "Valin." The boy added, though he offered no sigh of appreciation to his ally. In fact, he merely tossed the lady a profile, instead. Valin further analyzed the woman, and came to realize that her presence seemed too identical with its properties to be shape-shifted. In fact, her nudity gave it all away. 'You possess people." Valin concluded. He was very limited on words, as you could tell.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Empty The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Empty
    Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:00 pm

She sighed with a curious smile on her face. Since the great rift of the worlds and the decent of the starfalls she felt a might tighter bond with the creator of the realm. She was not one of the Chosen Holders. She was one of few wielders of the Eight Keyblades

"I possess many things." She replied, "So, Valin was it? Why must you wander in my sewers when you know that we have many hideaways above ground?" She folder her arms before her, her breasts just above them. "It's not obvious that Aknaid and I have begun to take a step back from meddling in each other's business, but I don't even know if you know who I'm talking about." She rose an eye brow, trying to figure out the being. He was a peculiar thing. But she had plans, and even chaos was controlled.
    Valin
    Valin

Post by Valin Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:53 pm

Any form of mortal or immortal seemed predictable, during this timeframe. All it took was a brilliant mind to distinct one being from another, despite race or any other component of appearance. Strangely, it irritated Valin that the citizens of this world did not seem very unique, after all. Sure, everyone possessed distinct powers, but their purposes seemed original- common, if you will. Valin had to admit, even his goal could be deemed common, though he was not one to argue. If his dreams were to be fulfilled, everyone would be able to see how his mind works distinctively from the rest. It should have been obvious in the woman's eyes by now that Valin was only here for success, and nothing beyond that point- the alliance shattered if Valin's utopia became present. As far as anyone should know, Valin was always a lone wolf.

"Hideouts above ground?" Valin replied in an emotionless tone, "Repeat that to yourself and tell me how idiotic that sounds. If there was any positive quality about Valin, it was that he was honestly and thought analytically beyond anyone's understanding. Anything established above the ground's surface is always detectable, no matter how fond the founder of that establishment is. The world is too damn intelligent and recognized the fact that everything above surface should be discovered. What the world does not care about, however, is what lies underneath. Not many would dare to wander so far in a filthy area to reach a dark destination such as the area Valin set foot upon. Already, Valin found himself superior to this woman in intellect, as he knew more about the observatory that is the human eye than the female before him.

"We have rivals, yes?" Valin added, "Care less about names, as they will cease to exist in the end. That is, if you have the power to do so. I do not care for weaklings, especially." At this point, Valin was being brutally honest. His perspective of the world was simply too great, and it was all due to having experienced a war in his own time, and being able to tell both the light and dark side of the story. It seemed factual, really. Valin could always describe what the war was like from a human's perspective, along with the ghouls; what light fought for along with the dark. This is what made Valin a top contender should he willingly choose to be consumed by corruption, which he had accepted a long time ago. However, if there was anything that made Valin superior to the average psychopath, it was that he was sane. That, and he possessed two minds which slowly merged together day-by-day.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:48 pm

[[OOC: Can you pleace not use Impact Font? It's literally the hardest font to read on this forum. Thank you.]]

"Tch, children nowadays..." Nameless scoffed, yet was amused by the man. "Power may not be something you can grasp at your age. You must be referring to the tales of the great criminals with deep hideaways away from sight. But we both know those stories end with discovery. However you fail to acknowledge that some years ago it was I who built this city by hand. My power? It does not come from the unknown like the cowards from a children's tale. No, you see I am well aware that the world knows where I am. My power comes from the fact they are too weak to lead an army to my doorstep, my power comes from the fear of not knowing how I will respond." She smiled. She was intrigued as to the background of his behavior. Surely he had possessed something to backup his words. as it stood he was nothing at the moment besides another meatsuit that Nameless could obtain in the future.

She often wondered if showing her keyblade would be a great idea or not. She wondered about throwing around some magic but it was a waste of her time. She knew how the story was written for the Agency as well as the Legion of Neutrals. It was only over a small dinner that she was about to change fate and add a few more chapters to the book before the narrator seized his tale. She was one of few that held these magnificent weapons. Even in the eyes of the commonfolk they would not understand what the object was, nor what it could do.

But that was just the keyblade's power. Each second passed as Nameless took in a breath and exhaled. each second her disease would resume around the halls of the sewer. Nothing could escape her grasp. She could control anyone she wanted, at the cost of giving up her body once more... and perhaps one day she would replace herself once more.

She reached into her pocket, dropping her arms to grab a single lollipop from her coat pocket. She unraveled it, her gaze still on the man, and with a smile she continued, "It's those that cling to the cover of the unknown that was cowards in their own light." She gave a small chuckle, "You hide because you have something to fear." She lifted the candy to her lips, only to find it's way into her mouth and rested upon her tongue as she continued, "I play with all my cards out, for I have nothing to fear. When you meet the creator of this world, maybe you'll understand what true fear is, and what it really means to live."
    Valin
    Valin

Post by Valin Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Valin spat at the ground in response to what the lady before him had commented on himself. "I am no child..." Valin replied, irritated, "You and the rest are just the same. You all fail to identify what it means to literally live as both the light and dark- undefined, as they call it." A smirk appeared on Valin's face as it seemed he would in fact have to speak to silence the woman before him. She was obviously too arrogant to see her own problems, and just assumed that all would go well for her in the end- in such a short matter of time. "This city you built is filthy and a waste of time and effort." Valin continued, always prepared to fight if this woman became mad easily, "Your agency hopes to promote chaos, yet you have just established civilization for the currently damaged generation. It is because of disregard that I am so successful in life. I do not officially exist anywhere on this planet, nor does anyone know me. Nobody could see me coming because they don't know who the hell I am. Even you attempted to clarify my presence the moment I set foot here. You, on the other hand, are public to the world, which is why most will come after you when trouble arises, and trust me, both the light and dark think beyond our wildest imaginations. How do I know this? Because I am both."

It was then Valin went silent again. He indicated in this brief moment that he had nothing to fear, though he would obviously fail to lose the prerequisites of his own hopes and dreams. The light shone brightly and wished for a way to seek perfection while the dark hoped to see the world burn. The light held hopes while the dark eternally held issues. The light dreamt while the dark suffocated themselves with troubles. This is why the light were above ground, while two of the most fearsome beings stood currently below the surface, detailing how the world works. To become unknown is actually one of the best ideas to establish in the history of mankind, as from then on, you cannot be explained by human nature, itself. You are more unique than the rest, and you are less involved with the ideals of society, thus you are ironically more capable of having a further reach to your own utopia or hell than the rest, for you partake in no problems either side possesses; you are not part of the war. In the very instant Valin and the ghoul became one and the same in a single identity, all truths entered a beautiful mind, and the greatest idea came about. Everyone on the sidelines were presumptuously cowards, though Valin could easily promote that they are actually geniuses in this messed up world, as they are the planet's observers.

"If I have something to fear, it is that reason will never come into contact with the intelligent observers of this world; the ones with the greatest potential in the universe to make it all change- to form a new tale." Valin concluded, "I have met both the gods and devils by being brought to this planet by the ones in the sky, and devoured by the ones in the underworld. I literally have no choice but to be an observer, myself. You want true fear? Look at yourself in this filthy water. Life is the fact that you can stand upon it, and remain alive." After this moment, Valin finally displayed his Kagune, though he would not use it for endangering the lives of others unless provoked. The liveliness of this additional presence that could not truly be measured as magic nor a force related to Valin's life, himself. Those who wandered on the sidelines were actually the ones destined to rule the universe.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:04 pm

The Agency [Private: Kaseki/Nameless] Commis11

In a flash the object appeared in her hands as he stared back at him. In her lifetime she learned how to get someone to expose their true colors. She believed in almost nothing she said. Everything was a hoax. The "Company" that was above ground was just a false empire. She knew where Aknaid could be, just as he knew her whereabouts. It was not that they were equal in power, nor stronger than each other in some means. She found no need to kill him, just as he found no need to get rid of her. They would fight, but not in the near future, perhaps a year down the road.

She held her keyblade onlooking the man thinking about what made him tick. She could kill hime easily and get his powers, but that would serve no purpose. Instead with her left, and free hand she dug into her trouser pocket to pull out a single key. She tossed it to the boy, only lowering her hand to propel the object a bit faster. She moved the candy around her mouth to address him once more. "That key will get you into pretty much anywhere you need to go."

She leaned on one foot to observe him, only deducting that he was a creature of death, yet not all the way there yet. She saw a man like that before, his name being Neo Stigma of Wonderland. He would have much to learn before he could really begin to take control of anything. He was much to young to understand the physics of Pandora.

She could have been doing other things, but she was a nameless face that didn't exist. None really know who or what she was. By the time they revealed the face of the Agency's Leader, she had a new body... and another... and another...

"Welcome to the Agency." She finally spoke. It would be in the base and head quartered that he could find some experiments to play with, as well as the vial that would expand his magic.
    Valin
    Valin

Post by Valin Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:03 pm

Valin accepted the key, though he held no desire to trust the lady before him. She came onto him quite oddly, after all, assuming she knew everything while Valin knew both sides that made society, altogether. As Valin mentioned before, the only problem with this other member of the Agency was that she assumed society as if it were a mockery, while humanity possessed more potential than any other race. In the past, they had expelled immeasurable powers from unknown reasons, hence the scarce populace of all other races. This was indeed an interesting challenge- to see who knew the other better- though Valin did not want to take it any further. He was already assumed to possess common fears, after all, which spiritually separated him from this possessor. Albeit, he held no more time to waste in these sewers, but rather in the alleyways, where he belonged.

The moment the female introduced Valin to the Agency, he nodded, and vanished into the other tunnels that led to this location. Now that he obtained more control, he could make more observations from the sidelines before making a full pursuit. He could even threaten others of their acts of control; to takeover their social power, in other words. Of course, Valin would have to be extremely careful, though he was used to hiding. Nighttime was the greatest time for him to devour others, and create sudden absences in this horrid planet. He smirked, and used the sewer system to return to his own home: The Kingdom of Kai. No matter how filthy he became in this sewer, he could always kill always overtake a residence by killing its owners, and rest for the night. Oh, how he had done this numerous times before. It was all too hysterical to think about.

[END]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:21 am