Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless]

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

I Need A Medic! How It's Made The Giving Tree Runs With The Wind
    HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 15
    Class : A
    Level : 58
    Experience : 30200

Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless] Empty Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless]

Post by Skylar Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:09 am

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    For once in her time, Skylar was quiet. It was dark, and she was quiet.

She hadn't spoken a word since that mans death. The glassy look in his eyes, the very fact that she could have been murdered with one false move. It shook her to the core to realise how far she had fallen from her place in her homelands. But the deed was finally done, he was finally at rest and had been set free from himself. For now, at least.

Skylar just hoped it stayed that way.

She had made her way back through the city, her feet taking her through the alleyways. Skylar was remained silent, ensuring not to accidentally bump into people on her way through the town. Her eyes looked to and fro, but refused to register anything as her mind refused to wander to the murder she committed. Due to her killing them, that meant that she was not a murder in one, but two places now. Her thoughts plagued her mind as she wandered through the alleys, following the vague directions Nameless had given.

Nameless... At least her first task the cat-girl had given to her was complete and she hadn't lost her life for it. That person who had caused her so much grief was gone, by Skylar's hand. And that in itself was something to be proud of. She took someone down, somehow without getting physically hurt. It... honestly was a miracle that it panned out in such a way. It truly was. However, her mind wandered back to her promise she gave to Nameless. Was Zack and less evil than what she already was? Turning to walk through somewhere to her right, head raised as she looked left and right.

She partially sighed, a smile finally cracking on her face. Of course Nameless wasn't going to be so easy to find, so there was one real question.

Where was her mentor hiding this time..?

@Nameless
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless] Empty Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless] Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless] Empty Re: Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless]

Post by Nameless Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:34 pm

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
    THAT MAN'S DEATH IS FAR FROM A TRAGEDY

Hands would soon cover her eyes, Skylar would see nothing but fabric darkness. The chest of the woman would press to her back as she gently caressed her newest pupil.

"Guess who?" she'd playfully ask, before lowering her hands and distancing herself from the girl. her mood was lighter than their last meeting, and with good reason. But she already knew what became of the man.

"You're part of the Legion." she would tell the girl. "We are sword members of Kaseki's Police force. We act on what is best for the realm, with or without personal interest. We're about balance." She would smile, just as creepy as Skyline would remember, just like a demonic cheshire cat. "Your act was nothing more than your swore duty, and thus, you are no criminal."

But she knew that would not be alone to satisfy. "Besides, that man has tainted prospect corpses that belong to the realm, namely me, and I've seen the things he'd done to some of the God's Children." her smile would fade, "Would it ease your soul to know the crimes he committed, or would you prefer to leave it unknown?"

It was a valuable question, one that she would possibly never get the answer for, again. but soon she would be tasked again with a similar mission.
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    Fabric paws came over Skylar's eyes, her smile turning to worry for only a few moments, only for her to gently laugh and turn to face Nameless. Her black eyes were sparking in almost delight to see her mentor, the previous thoughts washed clear from her through the somewhat creepy smile that she always offered. However, her tone was rather joyful, which surprised Skylar due to their previous encounter and it being about something rather dark.

Skylar tilted her head partially to the side, nodding as Nameless spoke. Her heart rose as she spoke about the Legion, of what their task was. And that, Skylar respected. She admired- she just never thought that it would be so hard..

Casting her gaze away, Skylar idly fiddled with the feathers across her shoulder, the memories of the man's gutted form springing into her mind within moments of Nameless's offer. After a few moments, Skylar allowed a smile to form on her face as she looked back to Nameless. Her next words were formed carefully, but they spoke exactly what her heart felt to her mentor. "He may have been someone who deserved death- but how I did it, the fact I made him suffer for longer than he needed to... I feel that that isn't right." Skylar attempted to explain, splaying her hands out in front of her in defeat with a little bit of an awkward grin.

"I normally could end a life with a few well placed strikes. But here, it's... Much harder. I don't want anyone to die by my hand and suffer like he did." Skylar admitted, tears partially stinging her eyes again. She rose her hand to quickly cover it, inhaling slowly to calm her racing pulse.

"His memories. They should be passed on to someone, so at least one person remembers them, their deeds... If you will possibly forget what he has done, then... I would like you to tell me. Evil or not, no one deserves to be forgotten for an eternity...

And I can hold that time off for a little longer with my own life."

Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless] Empty Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless] Empty
    Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:54 pm

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

She would squeal from holding in her laughter. A burst of emotion rushing out as she struggled to catch a breath. "I wanted, no, I needed him dead." she would say, "I live as the dead, I've seen his face defiling the bodies I'd taken over, more than one. Some even a witness or ally to his crimes." The smile returned, but sinister rather than of an eerie creepiness.

"He fondled women pretending to be a rich man, but his treasures belonged to the dead. i've seen his work through the memories, and in one case, even the evil he did to one. Chopping them up while she was alive, into pieces. She endured it all, and all I thought of it was blood on some armor. Yet I lived her mind." She shrugged, "Believe what you want, Kyonshi will torture him and maybe he'll be good in the next life, or his soul will feed into something much kinder."

She would walk past the girl, only to lay a hand on her shoulder as she continued into the dark, "He's best to be forgotten." She hated people-, no, she hated filth that tainted this realm. She needed them gone, and no method was too extreme. Her curse was just a way to ensure they never got a second chance. The only cost was her own sanity. To be rid of the evil. she became it.

"But I need you to bring one back alive, can you do that?" the walking body spoke, with more plans and plots. "Or would you like to discuss reasons for the Legion's needs?"
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:13 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    Even though he would be better off forgotten, Skylar knew that she wouldn't forget him. The struggle the two had forever burning and branding itself into her mind. The only thing which made it remotely acceptable were the things which Nameless told her about him.

As much as Skylar didn't want to admit it, perhaps it was actually better if he were to actually die and never have his memories called upon once more. But, she found peace with what Nameless told her. There was a chance that he may even do good if he were to live again after Kyonshi did what he did...

But there was no point in worrying over the dead any longer. His book was finally closed. For her.

However, her request caught Skylar off guard. Someone... alive? With a frown, Skylar considered it for a few moments. She'd need a way to knock them out if they weren't too happy with going with her... Or she could perhaps talk her way around it? There were many options which she could take, but one, only one, she would be able to claim and act upon.

"I'd like to know why the Legion needs someone back alive, but... If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me about the one who they want taken back alive? As... I think I should be able to manage taking them back while they are still living." Skylar spoke with confidence, her voice rid of the guilt that she held earlier. There was no point dwelling in the past, there really, really wasn't. A new opportunity came and Skylar was eager to grab it with both hands.

It was better than being bored with her own morbid thoughts.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:40 pm

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

She smiled at the thought. The shadows of the alley covered their ideas, but not the Neko's past.

"The Legion wants him dead." she'd answer. ". . . It took me several mortals to create Christine in the way I needed her." It was a weird thing to consider. She used the dead's souls and magical essence to harness the power of her own self. For her, to create her vessel, was to ensure her own personality and future. It was a safety measure and eased her worries of her memories taking over her choices. She preferred them alive. . . She needed a few of them at lease.

"So, you can kill this homicidal burglar, or you can bring him alive to me, and I'll end his life, with a step closer to a body that won't forget our arrangement." She sighed, "Though, if you would prefer not to, all is well. I can find a bounty hunter to assist. but the boy is even weaker than Zack." She'd face her, "All I need is a breathing body and a beating heart. Either or not he's bloodied or came willingly is a different story."

Everything came with a cost.

And Nameless was a creature that delve into the darkness of the realm.
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    Her hand was on Nameless as soon as she suggested getting someone else. Her black eyes were fierce, filled with unquenchable determination. "I made you a promise to get you a body. And if this is something that will get you just a few steps closer to that... Then I will not stand by and let someone else take that promise away from me." Skylar said firmly, her eyes locked with Nameless for several long moments before her expression softened.

"I'll bring him in for you. Either way, he will end up dead, won't he?" Skylar asked rhetorically, removing the hand from her shoulder. "That way, I'll be fulfilling both my promise with you as well as keeping the Legion happy. Just so long as he ends up dead..." Her words wandered off, her mind deep in thought.

"If I can ask, how old is this man? What things is he interested in? ... And do you potentially have something I can force him to drink and make him become unconscious?" She asked, her mind already weaving its own plans...
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:22 pm

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

She laughed a bit again, "You grow up so fast~!" She laughed and reached into her pockets. She shuffled, as if she lost something, but soon she would take out a small notebook and a small bottle, no bigger than a medical bottle or a shot glass. She would hand both to her.

"My brother is in charge, my father owns the realm. No one cares how they're dealt with, as long as they are dealt with. In the words of Kaseki, Any progress, however slow,
    is still progress.
    "
    She chuckled again before turning to a serious tone. "The notebook has info on four people we need gone, as the Legion. As for me, it's people who will feed the project of my recovery. As far as the Legion, they, we, will be satisfied knowing they no longer roam our roads." She pointed at the bottle. "That's some liquid Xa'Yang gave me a few years ago. It's supposed to numb all of your organs and nerves, but not your body. It was a failed medical thingy. I'm sure drinking a few drops will ruin someone enough for you to take them. And also~" She pointed to another black door at the other end of the alley they came from. "Black doors, white unicursal stars. It's a small room, you can leave them in there. Someone will pick them up in a few days once the door is open. It's up to you if you want to stay with them. Some of these Legion members will pay you too, or give ya other things to help"

She was far too excited. But to her, death was a game.

Wouldn't it be that way to all immortals?

Vial of Nioripoz : Takes 2 posts to take effect. Victim is numbed and unable to move themselves for 5 posts. (Only valid to Nameless' NPC targets.) [3 uses]

Time Will Tell [Private, Nameless] Z1010
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    Skylar quickly took the two items given to her, glancing between the vial and the notebook. She quickly looked through the pages, eyes flickering through the information as Nameless spoke. Five names were written, one of them she recognised. Zack Coyote was no longer her problem to deal with. That just left the other four...

No-Shi. Ashura. Seriguro. Elizabeth.

Four names for her to take in for Nameless, to help her. Towards fulfilling the promise which she made before her. And one of them was already down. Four names to be captured.

She glanced back to Nameless, deciding that she'd shove the book somewhere in her outfit another time. The vial on the other hand, she slipped under her sleeve, making sure that she knew it was there. As Skylar stood there, she could feel Nameless's excitement bubbling under the surface of her skin, the wide grin on her face showing her enthusiasm for getting this task done.

Skylar offered Nameless her own smile, "You know me, I'll look after the ones I capture for a few days until they are truly taken away.. I am just am unsure with how long I will actually take with these..." After all, the struggle with Zack was closer than she wanted to admit.

But what would happen if, Light herself forbid, something went wrong?
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 pm

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

"And stop looking so grim." she'd tell her, "Even if by chance you screw up, Master Onihara wouldn't let you stay in Pandecim. He knows I'll lash out again which means more souls for him to judge. With you alive, he doesn't have to deal with me, which means you're kinda stuck with me for a while." Her attitude had definitely changed since the last they met. But what she was doing in secret was of no concern to her.

Each of her victims were chosen from a long list of criminals. Each of the targets had a single thing the feline needed. She needed them as soon as they were captured, and as long as it was before her body fulled rotted, she would be fine. After all, she's lived as a skeleton before.

"If ya do it quick and help me get into where we need, as  a reward, I'll maybe even make you a friend with the spare essence." She smiled, "Like a pet, or someone else, like a sex slave or somethin'." She smiled.

She was enjoying herself too much.
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    "Well that's a relief to know, thank you, Nameless. . . but really? Me? Grim? Does that sound like me?" She asked with a light laugh, before she suddenly felt her cheeks burn. A-a sex slave? There was no way that Skylar would do it faster for a slave of all things! Especially a sex slave. Despite everything that had happened to her, Skylar was still a virgin. The only man who had even sparked her interest declined her time and time again.

So she shied away from anything to do with that sort of thing now, to the point of her speech becoming compromised. Collecting herself, she turned back to her mentor with a partially a raised eyebrow. "You really think that that would motivate me to finish earlier, I believe that you are somewhat mistaken. However, having a pet does sound... Interesting I suppose, but there's been no one to really join me in the skies when I use to be able to transform almost at will."

Skylar hummed, her mind wandering off into the distance. It was true, everyone there just... Decide- no. There was no point in thinking of that life anymore. That was gone. In the past. The hurt, the pain, the isolation, the crippling loneliness was no longer there to haunt her.

With a smile, she looked to Nameless once more, raising the book a little in her hand. "Regardless, I'll still hunt them down as quickly as I can for you."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:49 pm

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

She would nod in reply of the girl'd words. There was no convincing someone as innocent as she.

"Huh, I guess I could make a bird boyfriend for you, or at least a friend." She tapped her chin with her forefinger pondering it. Would she make him with wings on his back, or his arms? Would he transform?

There was some choices to be had, but surely there was a priority for certain things.

"Thank you, Skylar." she would say, "Even if it feels like I'm just throwing jobs at you, it means a lot."
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    When Nameless spoke, she paused for a few moments as her smile light up her face once more. Facing her mentor, Skylar rose a hand to rest it against the fabric covering her shoulder. "To me, it doesn't seem like you are being pushy at all. I prefer to have jobs lined up for me, boredom always really ate away at me and was something I really disliked. So you, here, with all of your requests that you have for me... Truly, I am the one who should be thanking you for saving me from the jaws of boredom. What you have asked of me, you can rest assured that I will do them. Each and every one of them, I will do." Skylar stated, giving Nameless's shoulder a light squeeze before she looked away from her.

Corpse or not, Skylar was fond of Nameless as she and XaYang were the two beings who were truly helping her in her walk among this world.

"I promise, no matter how many times I die, ultimately, I will NOT fail you."
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:44 pm

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

It was not a word in her vocabulary, but her mind seemed to reach for it and pull it towards her. Her tongue danced at the thought of saying it.

"Then perhaps you should be going soon." the body would say, "We both have a handful of tasks to take care of."

She laughed at the thought of a student, someone to teach. The next closest thing to a pupil was a girl whose name she didn't remember. She reminded her of one of the dragons in Drokvira. but still, it was nothing the same. They were two different people with two different goals.

But her mind pulled the word she could not think of.

Oh.

There it was.

She was thinking about calling her a friend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:52 pm