Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless]

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

I Need A Medic! How It's Made The Giving Tree Runs With The Wind
    HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 15
    Class : A
    Level : 58
    Experience : 30200

The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless] Empty The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless]

Post by Skylar Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Kaseki wrote:Prerequisites:
    - Level 50 / 3875 EXP
    - 150 Posts

Exam Information: An examination is usually a test of growth and improvement. Some teachers will go as far as sparring to test their student's strength. Other mentors will watch over their apprentice to see they have improved as a person. Whatever the case may be, the person taking the exam must undergo a change. This will vary from person to person. Some may be a simple as taking a journey into one's soul, while others may have to face a thousand ninja assassins. However, whoever is helping the participant in the thread, may increase difficulty. For a mentor of equal or greater class, the WC is unchanged. For a mentor who is a class below, the WC is doubled. For a mentor who is of the opposing alignment (based on organization relationships) the post count for the student is doubled.

Exam Requirements:
    - 10 Post Minimum (Student)
    - 5 Post Minimum (Mentor)
    - 200 Word Minimum

Note: Mentors are someone of equal or higher Class, and Organization leaders may always mentor the exam, or even give a task to the member in their place.

Cost to Skip Exam:
    - 10,000,000 Coins

Additional Note: Organization leaders may skip this exam at the cost of 6,000,000 Coins, or with a thread of 7 posts, no mentor.

Skylar meets the requirements for this exam! ^^ This shall have @Nameless as her mentor (thank you again!)
    It shall begin next post~!
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless] Empty Re: The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless]

Post by Skylar Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    The body of asshole, No-Shi.

The body of the innocent, Elizabeth.

The body of the assassin, Ashura.

The body of the gravedigger, Zack.

All four of them had been collected. All of them had been 'processed', per-say.

Skylar could almost sigh. That was 4 out of the 5, but that just meant that the only one which was left was Seiguro. Truth be told, she found him the more... Terrifying than the others. But she did her best to shrug it off. Although, she couldn't shake the feeling of sorrow from her actions. Sure, as that mysterious figure had said, she was doing the Legion a favour and cleaning up after them. She didn't mind that at all, after all, it kept her busy, busy slaughtering the idiots around her who ticked off Nameless. Well, at least, annoyed her most likely.

The room around her was dark, but with an internal shrug she kept walking down the corridors. Low lights were enough for her to navigate her way around the place. Several weeks ago, she wouldn't have thought that she would be able to do such things, yet here she was, almost able to navigate parts of this area with her eyes shut.

But, once more, she somewhat knew that Nameless was around, but where, she wasn't too sure. Skylar had to smirk a little, it reminded her of a rather similar experience that she'd had with Nameless in the past. Regardless, she continued to walk, simply wondering just where she needed to be to find her mentor.

Inwardly, she hoped that her mentor would once again find her.

Word Count :: 269/200
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless] Empty The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless] Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless] Empty Re: The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless]

Post by Nameless Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:24 am

LISTEN TO THE AGENCY
    DEATH IS ONLY A FIVE-LETTER WORD

Could you imagine the most chaotic, most sinister being changed into a cute fluffy kitten?

Neither could we.  But perhaps her current form was as close as Nameless would ever be to being a cute kitten. Maybe it was just how it was. Maybe that's just how it was supposed to be. Maybe it was easier to face a demon if she looked more cuddly than that she wanted to eat your soul. But maybe that fact alone was what made her even more feared.

Her laugh could be heard echoing the halls, only to be followed by every single light in the lab turning on at the exact same time. However, thanking poor electrical work, it would first grow dim, before the normal bright lights.

If Skylar followed the laughter, all she would have to do was turn around to find the source. Her mentor, her leader for this moment at least, was rubbing her hands together as she looked into a large greed tube. Around her were empty blue ones, but the green one was filled with a .... being of some kind.

"Soon, he'll be able to walk, and soon my project will be complete~!" she let out a soft giggle. Her plans were much larger than just pleasing Skylar. She had her own agenda.

Post 1/5
    WC : 218/200

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    The laughter that would normally send chills through peoples spines made Skylar crack a small smile. That sounded like her mentor, her leader. Without a hesitation, the feather baring lady turned around to face her- him? Them? The large frame of Nameless was blocking a few of the tubes, however as Skylar looked, she could see... Something inside one of them. With a small shrug, she took a few steps forward, heading towards her mentor. Nameless seemed incredibly happy about something, proclaiming that her project would be ready and walking around soon enough.

So was that what she was helping Nameless create?

Skylar glanced at the blue tubes around her, noting that they all had nothing inside them, all aside from the green one. "Greetings, Nameless... Is this what you have been working on while I have been hunting down and killing those who you have requested to be silenced?" She asked, mildly curious about what her mentor had been up to recently. It had been some time since she'd spoken to them, and she had managed to put a stop to another three targets.

Now, only one remained.

But just what was her plans with this last corpse? Skylar stopped a few meters short of Nameless, her arms crossed behind her back as her head tilted to the left. "May I ask just what that is?" She said with a rather gentle smile.

Word Count :: 234/200
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless] Empty The Next Step [B-A rank exam][Private, Nameless] Empty
    Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:52 am

LISTEN TO THE AGENCY

There was many answers to her simple question. Anyone could have given a simple "no", or "yes" but she was an abstract being who was as far from logic could be. Common sense didn't exist to her, only obscurity. If there was a way to be creepy and evil, and borderline demonic; She was bound to do it, and more.

"He's ya new fweeiiind!" she'd say it with laughter, her eyes never leaving her project. She had sent her pupil to kill and collect. And soon it would all come to life.

"The heart of a woman who could not leave her lover behind. The brain of a sinister tactician, known to be methodical. The eyes of an assassin who picks her targets from miles away." she giggled a bit, "And the soul of a grave digger, someone who would always be looking for something better."

It was all odd, and sounded evil, but she had her reason for her plans. Everything had an equal reaction to every action.

"He'll be the ultimate companion!"

And at her words. The man would awake, and his eyes would open, only to see the two in the room. And his life, would begin.

WC : 200/200

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    Skylar tilted her head to the side, her brow pulling into a deep furrow. Wasn't she meant to be killing them to help Nameless to create a new body for herself? Not for Skylar to have a new friend? Wait.

Skylar mentally did a double take.

Nameless made her a friend of the pieces of the bodies that she'd collected? That was rather interesting, in her own opinion. A smile came over her face as she uncrossed her hands from behind her back, curiously taking a few steps towards and to the side of Nameless to peer into the tube. There wasn't really too much she was able to make out at this current point in time- but maybe a face? Nameless was chatting again, and Skylar turned her head to face her. She'd listed each item that she was meant to get for Nameless, but apparently, had only gotten them for this creation before her?

"I see, but didn't you want me to kill them for your new body? ... But you claim for them to be an ultimate companion- I.. just want to ask: how? He... Looks almost fragile at the moment." Skylar said honestly, before she glanced back at the tube.

Only to witness the beings eyes crack open.

A look of surprise came over her face as she took a step backwards, arms moving back a little as well as her feathers left a new trail of cleared dust on the floor in their wake. "Is he going to be okay, can... He even breathe in there?" She asked quietly, a slight tone of concern and confusion in her voice.

All she knew was that Nameless was a very strange entity... But really, just what had Nameless done?!

Word Count :: 291/200
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:09 am

]

LISTEN TO THE AGENCY

She would only continue to laugh, "You cannot build a temple of gold from dirt and rock." she would say, her laughter following soon after. "But maybe if I pushed you just past your limit and gave you a new tool to use, you can help me steal a gold castle instead."

His eyes opened and she would speak, only to have her question soon answered. "Well you left one, didn't ya? He needs bones to stand up and move on his own." she would twist her head and stare in awe. "He noticed you, he never noticed me. Also the fluid is like air to him, he's like a giant fetus, and not my dog."

There was much to discover and find out about this moment as well as the many moments to follow. There was so much before them that they could only learn as they went. It was all mystery. It was all to this moment. This one moment before all other moments. This moment would soon end, and another would begin.

. . . and oh, the ride would begin.

WC : 184+162/200

Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death.  . . Death.

From life comes death. From my life, is death. She is death. She lives when people die. If no one dies, can she live? Her brother is death. He feeds on death. If no one dies, will be die? His bride was life. Life lived in this tube. She was freed. But she was fragile. She died. Death. She wanted to be free. She died. She had a child before she died. He lived. She died. He lived to make this world. He died. But he lives again. Will I live? Death. What is death. Why do people have to die?

She.

She was life. I saw her. i felt her. She was different. She did not die. She had not died. She killed. Death. But for me to live. She gives life, with death. Life. She was beautiful. But what is beautiful? What makes beautiful? Death. Life.

Who am I?

[
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:41 am

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    So the final piece of the puzzle would allow this man to walk, the creation Nameless had been working on to finally be finished. But that would mean to kill once more, and perhaps even more times in the future. And she was making him so that she would be able to take down something even better for Nameless? Maybe, maybe...

"I see... But, if he... Hasn't acknowledged you, at all, then why does he look to me?" Skylar asked, partially rhetorically as she looked up to the figure, the slime masking the colours of his face. What was he behind this glass? Was he kind? Cruel? Heartless, loving? What was this being which Nameless had made? His hair looked pale, even through the glass. An emotion boiled deep within her as she continued to watch him, almost as if transfixed in this time and space for just a few moments. Hesitantly, watching as his eyes looked down to her, she stepped forward. Like all tubes, it had a covering of sorts over it and ever so slowly, she raised a hand and rested it against the glass containing the slime. It rested just over where her shoulder would be, and up close... She looked up to him, her head tilted to the side as a small worry began to worm into her mind. If Skylar didn't help him, if she didn't kill for him again, he would never leave that place.

How was that life? How was that a way to live? Trapped within the glass and slime-like substance which sustained his life?

"I..." Skylar's words refused to form, as she lowered her hand, aware of Nameless standing next to her. A small flush rose on her cheeks as she glanced across to Nameless, "So long as that is sustaining him, he can live, but living in such a state isn't life, so I will need complete it as fast as I can, but... does he have a name, Nameless?" Questions came over her, confusion, worry, anxiety, all building like an uncertain storm within her. Skylar didn't know what to do, what to say...

This was a man made from the blood which she shed, a man that lived, but still was waiting for the final pieces of the puzzle before they could move.

Move.

He couldn't even do that. "He... Is going to be okay while I finish the last task, right?" Skylar asked Nameless, her tone for the first time, the natural surety that it carried, something that was almost a certain guarantee with her, was broken. The voice was broken, quiet, screaming out in an emotion that Skylar hadn't felt in such extremes before. Why was she feeling this way? Was it because she was the reason for this beings creation? Then she realised.

She was worried about him.

Word Count :: 473/200
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:53 am

LISTEN TO THE AGENCY

Everything is just a small link in a larger chain of events. If you take out enough pawns, you leave a king wide open. But while the king may be the most important piece, it was the queen that held the most power. Perhaps Nameless would face her target head on, and only used Skylar as a means to take care of her mindless doings. But also she could easily continue to send her out to claim the vessel, all without lifting her own finger.

Every action had an equal reaction. Every door that opened, could only be done so with keys, be physical or events that took place. It was up to the girl to decide with path to take.

She fell silent as the question was asked. A name? She wanted a name. Nameless did not think to name him, but a passing conversation with the man who put him together had given him one. He was the brains of it all. He was all too well versed in these methods. After all, he was the one who continued to piece Nameless together after every demise, should her seal take longer than planned.

Skylar asked if he would be alright, to which, Nameless would chuckle.

"He's like a baby" she'd say it with her laughter, She's pat the tube, knocking it for the man to hear. "Lil' Dante will be alright. If not we'll just use some of Catherine to fix him."

WC : 244+245/200

She saw me.

She saw me. Me she saw. She saw me. Me she saw. She saw me. Me she saw-

She saw me. But what did she see? Was I just something? No. She did not look at me like she did. She saw me for something. I wasn't an experiment to her. I wasn't her pet project, but I was her project. But for what? Why did she choose to make me? Why was she so willing to help her create what I am? Or maybe, I wasn't created at all. Perhaps I was always meant to be here, and only now I live physically. Maybe these thoughts are the thoughts of my mortal corporeal body. Maybe I can't comprehend who I was, when I wasn't.

But would she understand? No. She would. She understands not what I am, but what I could be. I live, because she kills. I live because she dies. Death. Life. Death. Life. Who is to die next, and whose lives will be spared? Who must die so others may live? Who is chosen for death when another is destined to live?

She turned her head, she looked so... worried. But what did she say? What did any of them say? I wish I could hear them. I wish I could hear her voice. Why couldn't I hear her? Why can't I do anything?

But her laugh...

I could always hear her laughter. I could never understand what was so funny . .. .

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:42 am

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    The way her mentor so readily referred to him as a baby, something so significant yet insignificant at the same time. He had potential, but right now, wasn't able to fill it. How could he? He wasn't even able to leave the glass tube which confined him, even if it held him there for good reason. However, she froze for a few moments upon Nameless giving that name.

Dante.

The name which the mysterious figure had declared to her. He would name him Dante. This creation, his daughters creation was what he referred to, this being before her now which stood suspended in this green slime? It slowly began to make sense in her mind, but she couldn't help but get the feeling she was becoming something akin to a means to an end. Although, she wouldn't complain as every chance she was granted, at every opportunity, she had somewhere to grow. To learn. To kill.

"That name is something I'm already familiar with, I take it that you had a small chat with... Well, he called himself K." Skylar asked, a small smirk on her face. That was a rather interesting conversation that she had, and not something that she was going to forget in a hurry. "After that last contract is done and the bones given up, he will be able to move outside of that." She said easily, lightly tapping the glass with a finger over doing what her mentor had done.

What could she say? She was just nervous about making someone else uncomfortable, and this being trapped in that state was no different to anyone else, regardless of if he wasn't currently doing anything aside from await to be finished. Skylar shook her head, somewhat reluctantly, before returning her gaze towards the glass, hand still against it. Soon. Soon he would be free from it. "You have a knack of surprising me, Nameless, but I do have to ask; when he's finally freed from that, is he going to be able to speak like everyone else? After all, as you have said, he is a baby and thus potentially carries the traits of one? I'm hoping that you've already come up with a solution around that and, honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if you have."

Word Count :: 379/200
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:01 am

LISTEN TO THE AGENCY

"It's only right that Kaseki wouldn't give out his name." she'd say it, wondering as to why he urged himself to change. But it was something she wouldn't be able to grasp. She could change at ease. Her father was bound to the same body that housed two souls. "Many didn't take kindly to him since Republic City found out his truth . . . " She would comment on the matter, looking away from her newest toy, and towards her pupil.

"You're the one collecting the live of the most tainted of this world. Naturally he should arise as an unequaled evil."  She would sigh, taking a step away from him, her eyes looking away from it all. "But it seems this world is never as expected. Who knows."

What she did, was still her job. What became of her mission was between Nameless and the man now named Dante. It wasn't sure what would become of him, or who he would arise to be. Whatever the plan, he was not the vessel she wanted. His skin excess, a suit covering his lower half, loose flabs of excess skin on his back. She only wondered what he would actually become. but perhaps that was the fun of the mystery.

WC : Who cares. It's over this tho./200

She saw me.

She looked away. She always did. Why put me into this tube if she didn't care to pay me any mind... but she... but she didn't. She hasn't taken her eyes off me since she saw me. Why? Am I important? Who is she? Who am I to her? Am I important to her?

Will she help me? Will I be able to be outside? No, she's the one. She's the one that kills. She's the one that kills so I can leave. bad people die so good people live. I am going to live because bad people are gone. Bad people get killed. I am living. I will live. I am good. She will free me.

She tapped the glass. What did she want to say? I want to speak, I want to hear her. I want her to hear me. I want to be free. I don't want to die. This place lets me live. If people die, i can live. But only bad people die.

Bubbles would come from his open mouth, his eyes followed both women back and forth. He had made some muffled sound, but it would be inaudible. None could hear him, not even himself. He had no choice but to wait. He had to wait. He had to wait until the others, the ones on the outside, did their part.

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    Kaseki? That was his real name, the one who magically appeared to seat at that booth? Skylar felt a frown tug on her brow. They didn't take kindly to him? "Found out the truth? What truth are you implying with that statement..?" Skylar asked, more out of curiosity than anything else.

The sigh from Nameless wasn't something that she'd heard or seen before, which caused Skylar to look over to her mentor. She had her eyes cast away from the pair of them, was she displeased? Unhappy with how things went? That would be understandable as, after all, Skylar was originally making a body for Nameless. And her words somewhat lined up with what the younger female was thinking. Maybe this didn't go exactly how she wanted it to.

Her eyes returned back to Dante, in time to see the bubbles rise from his mouth. Eyes of unknown colour glanced between herself and Nameless. What had he done? Could he understand them? Did he know what would happen to him? A look of sympathy crossed over her face as her expression softened. Her eyes locked with his, even if it was just for a few moments. 'Soon,' she mouthed, raising the hand to rest over the area of his shoulder. She glanced back to Nameless, then back to him.

The man wasn't just a baby, he was more than that... or that's what Skylar thought. He was more developed than that, yes, but he was young, in a way. It was incredibly odd, but Skylar found something else rather somber. He HAD responded to her, tried to speak when she had tapped the glass. But only to realise that, of course, it would have been impossible to do. Skylar's touch refused to leave the glass. How could she take it away after seeing such a reaction? He saw her as clearly as she saw him. Dante may not have been able to hear Skylar, but most surely he could see her.

"But I have to ask, you said he didn't respond to you, why then has he responded to me?" Skylar inquired, glancing back over to Nameless as she asked the question, before back to Dante. All she knew was that this guaranteed one thing.

Seiguro's death.

Word Count :: 377 / 200
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:31 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    Skylar gave a small sigh, her mind racing as her heart felt as if it would hammer outside of her own chest. Seiguro was the only target which had been armed, the one who really had combat experience out of the other four. Zack was almost a piece of cake, after she had exploited the weakness of all men. That was a slightly cheap trick though, but it did work and she'd managed to practically carve him in two with that axe. It wasn't a quick, painless death, and was something that she herself wanted to avoid ever feeling.

Pain was always a deterrent for her and she vowed to protect Dante from that horrid feeling- whenever she could.

Skylar mentally paused for a few moments. Dante had never experienced such things, if anything, he was a clean slate stuck in that tube. He could be moulded, taught something else aside from the evil that Nameless so longed for him to be. Out of darkness, could a very real and true light be created? One to shine over the others around them, an example of those who aren't to be messed around with? To show those others who so readily embrace their own darkness not to? Or would he be more than that to her.

Skylar's teeth chewed the inside of her cheek as her brow pulled into a slight frown for a moment. Would it be her duty to ensure that he wouldn't fall to the darkness and become his own being? He was going to be easily influenced, just like any child. Was it to be her job to look after him? Skylar inwardly shrugged. It would be what it would be, and as such, she wasn't going to let him nor Nameless down.

How could she after she'd been through so much simply to create him?

Word Count :: 309 / 200
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:35 am

LISTEN TO THE AGENCY

Oh, she hadn't heard. Nameless hated speaking poorly of Kaseki, especially since he aided almost all of her plans. But it was the truth, and needed to be shared. But the gross details, were better left unsaid. "Republic City, along with some other places are from his true homeland." she would tell her, "They call the master of all of the elements, the Avatar. They called Kaseki the Avatar for a long long time... but he didn't have the spirit of the Avatar. He didn't have the deity Raava to bless him. A lot of the residents called him a fake Avatar. To them, he's an impostor. But some don't. They know he comes from a time before the Avatar existed. They know he once helped Raava." she shrugged. "Shoulda asked Mista K while you had the chance. Though I guess you couldn't cuz ya didn't know."

It was all strange to her. Humans were pitiful creatures. Many of those people didn't even possess magic to bend the elements to their will. Maybe that's why Kaseki never went to Republic City. Maybe that's why he wrapped himself up since that time. Oh well, no one would ever find the real answer.

She would never wish evil upon anyone. If anything, from how the mortals treated her creator, he had more than enough reason to turn his back to them, but he didn't. To her, Dante was her experiment in that exact behavior. If Dante could never acknowledge Nameless then it would be fine. His birth was to grant her a new body. She didn't care what he did with his own life, it was his. Any maybe that's kind of what Kaseki felt too.

She was silent. She turned and walked away from me. She never looks at me like she does now. But why does it feel different this time? What was she telling this girl? What am I made of?

No. I know what I'm made of. I know I'm made of evil and hate. But I don't have hate. I don't hat anyone. I just want to leave. I just want to be outside. I want to hear their voices.

I need to feel my body. It's okay. I'll have stronger bones soon. I can walk. She'll take me out of here again and work on me, then I can walk and live on my own. I won't need this fluid to live anymore. Maybe I'll keep some just to be safe. Maybe I won't need it. But will she be okay?

I don't want her to get hurt.

She's the only one who ever looks at me.

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:11 am

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    Kaseki had done something to those people, which was simply not be something they thought he was? What was the harm in that? A small frown pulled onto Skylar's face as she listened to Nameless. To her, it seemed like a rather petty thing to be hooked over, as she wouldn't be held up by something as superficial as that. Although, that was just Skylar, and she tended to have an interesting way of approaching thoughts such as those. "So, he wasn't this person to have a mastery over all elements, so what? Does that even matter in the long run...? After all, he was even helping them... so surely that would make up for any inconvenience not having some title would cause." Skylar began, before realising that seemed a little rude and she gave a small sigh.

"What I meant was, is that really such an important title? This Avatar thing, that is. And well, if he doesn't have this, then is there anyone who does carry that title, or is it still yet to be found out if anyone has the mastery of the elements?" Skylar asked her, somewhat apologetically, as if she'd stepped on a raw nerve. That was the last thing that she wanted to do with Nameless... "I should have, but I honestly had no idea who he was..." She shot Nameless a sheepish grin, as if acknowledging her own stupidity for a few moments, before she returned her gaze to this being nice more.

Inwardly though, Skylar was wondering what the man inside that tube was even thinking. Could he even think at that point, or was he simply trapped in a state of nothingness until the bones were given to him... No. Skylar almost immediately dashed the thoughts from her mind. He had seen them, he was glancing between the pair, and he had attempted to even make some form of contact with them. Surely that would be enough to show that he was more than a mindless drone- he had a spirit to him!

Skylar smiled, before she glanced over at Nameless, not wanting to seem like she was ignoring her mentor. Dante was to be her companion, but... that would mean Skylar needed to go out again to find the person which Nameless would need taken down for her own body.

Right?

Although, Skylar certainly wasn't complaining. She'd be fulfilling her promise, after all...

Word Count :: Should be over / 200
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:27 pm

LISTEN TO THE AGENCY

"That's how we see it. But their world is much different than ours." she would tell her student, wondering how to convey the strange world. "In their world, only four elements exist. In their world only the one who has the spirit of Raava, can use all of the elements. To them, they accepted Kaseki as their own, as their Avatar. To find he was a false, a fake, they saw him like an outsider." she sighed. "Kind of weird to think that his own home shunned him. And he's the one who protects us all. I wonder what kind of person that makes him." She'd give a laugh, as if to lighten, not the conversation, but her own mood.

"Some call him strong, or brave. Others call him a fool and an idiot. I guess we'll never know what kind of person he is." She'd shrug, facing the girl and the tube. There wasn't much to say about it. Kaseki was who he was. Even to his offspring, his origins were a mystery.

He would close his eyes, as if to ignore the world. He was not going to sleep, he had no reason to. But the world outside, would remain outside until it was over. For now, he would accept the darkness behind his eyelids as his own. He would wait. He would wait for the girl to return.

If he never watched her walk out, he believed that she would have never left to begin with, and to that much, he was right.

Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix
    "Well, really, that's a bit petty of him... But really, if he still looks after them and keeps protecting them even when they have done this to him, well. It speaks a thousand words. He's a really good person to keep going with them." Skylar said with a small shrug, her head slightly tilted to the side as she saw the mans eyelids slide shut. That was going to be helpful, and she lowered her head a little. A tight feeling clenched over her chest, binding her emotions with thick chains. Why did she feel like this over some simple man which she'd barely met?

Sure, she was the reason that he even existed in the first place, but still, to her it was hold these sorts of connections with him. Skylar tried to shrug it off, taking a step back and away from the tube as she turned once more to face Nameless. "But hey, at least he keeps doing what he believes is right. To me, that is astonishing. I don't think I would have been able to, he's an amazing person." Sky said with a grin, her hand removing itself finally from the tube.

For a few moments, she froze. The next time he opened his eyes, she hoped that she would be there. But for that to truly be the case, she had to ensure that she finished that next task off rather quickly. Skylar sighed lightly, her smile still on her face. "Thank you for showing him to me, Nameless. And thank you for telling me more of Kaseki's story. I can't believe I threatened him without knowing who he was.." Skylar's smile turned rueful as she shook her head, laughing gently.

"But, sadly... Seiguro won't kill himself."

Word Count :: 293 / 200
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

Post by Skylar Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Skylar
    Pandora's Phoenix

"But, sadly... Seiguro won't kill himself."

The moment that those words left her lips, she felt a slight cold feeling come over her fingertips, her mouth becoming dry. She cleared her throat, ignoring it as she rose her arms to stretch them out behind her, cracking her shoulders in an attempt to relieve the nerves that she felt. "I have a few things I want to do before I find him, but when I do, I promise that I'll kill him- even if it takes me a few attempts to even do so." She said with a smile, before her mind raced to recall the information stored in those pages which Nameless had given her.

Armoured. An array of daggers. Unsure of if he can fly or not. A corrupt guard, so he could really fight.

Lovely.

What more could go wrong with this last task? Aside from him having some hidden talents that no one has yet observed... Skylar bowed her head towards Nameless, before straightening once more. "Honestly, thank you again for showing me. I'll hopefully be back soon- and hopefully in one piece." She grinned, before she turned away from the tubes.

As she walked down the Legion's pathways, her form felt numb. Her hand rose, rubbing against her opposing arm. Nerves? What did she feel? A frown pulled onto her face, something trailing down it. For a moment, she paused, her hand slowly raising to clear away the cold thing that dripped from her eye. Her eyes widened a little as she took a small hall, grabbing a seat as if to steady herself, her head tilted forward. Tears? But why? She wasn't terrified about the fight, she knew it would be hard, but... Why was she crying? She never cried before the fights?

That was when it hit her.

Turning around and willing herself to take the first step away from Dante was one of the hardest things she had ever done.

Turning her back on something that she had made.

She steadied herself, taking a shaky breath and, after several long minutes to calm her racing pulse, she straightened up a little before turning back towards where she was originally walking. Skylar wasn't going to get anywhere by sulking. He wasn't going to be freed by her faltering. Steeling herself, her face became a mask.

There were a few things she had to pick up before she left to kill that man...

Word Count :: 408 / 200
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am

LISTEN TO THE AGENCY

It was all so odd. These feelings, while she did not understand what they felt, she felt the same. It was like living a life you had to endure, without any knowledge of the outcomes. Things just happened.

Kaseki was an odd man, surely. There was much he lived through. Millions of years he served the people, and millions more he would continue. But why? What was his story and why did he never share it with his children? Ah, but of course, they were never really children, there was no childhood to tell these bedtime stories to. Now as adults they are too far gone to ask for the little details, Their lives missed.

Instead, Nameless stands in a room, trying to recreate her father's work, with the aid of him, to try and understand both her father and her brother. Here, she stands in the center of all of her answers, never feeling so lost and confused.

She felt things she did not understand. She felt this way towards something so simple, but why?

"You better! If not I'll get Master Onihara to bring you back, then I'll use your bones instead." she'd laugh, just as she always did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:35 pm