Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

A Different Kind of Cavity [Private]

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Empty A Different Kind of Cavity [Private]

Post by Kaseki Thu May 28, 2015 1:15 am

A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] K2gvfs

"Now now..." Kaseki walked along the fruit punch river, pondering what to do with his life. He had to find something to do. "You can totally eat Lacrima... right?" he spoke to himself, recalling his event with Neo just a few days ago.

He opened up a portal to another world, hoping to find company. He always did hate doing things alone. He would loo around him, seeing the lolipop trees and the sugarcane bushes. It was either paradise, or something out of a horror film.

Alright! Time to learn RP. The first things you need to grasp are:
    -Entry
    -Purpose

It's simple for your first post in a thread. How did you arrive? And why are you here? Now It's been opened so you can appear from a portal, from behind a tree or bush, or anything you can think of. As for reason, YOU'RE ON A FRICKEN CANDY ISLAND! (Most people like to randomly just... wander.)

Swirly
    Swirly

Runs With The Wind A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Empty Re: A Different Kind of Cavity [Private]

Post by Swirly Thu May 28, 2015 1:29 am

"Candy, candy, candy, cupcake!" said Swirly as she passed by the objects she had stated in the tone similar to one playing the childish game of 'duck, duck, goose.' As she said the very word of cupcake, she giggled and stopped walking, to admire the sweet. Oh, how she wanted to just take a bite out of it. But then again, what if it was someone else's property? After some inner bickering, Swirly's devil spoke and took the advantage in the argument. "They have so many more cupcakes, just a little bite wouldn't hurt." And thanks to that, the cupcake building now had a chomp mark.

Swirly had walked away from the crime scene and as she skipped and hummed, she spotted a...tree. Did her eyes deceive her? There was only one way to be sure. "Hello there!" she exclaimed, the crumbs of evidence still on her sweet face.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Empty Re: A Different Kind of Cavity [Private]

Post by Kaseki Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 am

The creature stared back at the girl, wondering why she had wandered so close to him. But he didn't care. He had things to do. And one of them was finding more Lacrima to empower himself to ensure the safety of Pandora.

"Greetings." The iron tree would say, "I am Kaseki. May I ask of your name?"

He would look around him, keeping an eye out for odd things.

Now, as there is an event going on, I will roll the "Card Dice" in my post, to see if I win a fancy prize. Also, I would suggest you find a visual aid, this being your avatar. It helps you to post to have a piece of art to refer to yourself as. Now avatars change all the time. So here's a few random ones I found.
    A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Xd751gA Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Fairy_11A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Water_10

Last edited by Kaseki on Thu May 28, 2015 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 am

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Card Dice' :
    A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] 10ruxpg
    Swirly
    Swirly

Post by Swirly Thu May 28, 2015 8:56 pm

This tree thingy called himself Kaseki...at least, from the voice alone, Swirly assumed it was a 'he'. Whispering to herself, she said "You can never tell with trees." Immediately after sneakily saying such things in the most wily manner, her face lit up again, as if nothing happened. "Name's Swirly!" exclaimed the child. "Yourself?" she would ask in return, as it was only nice to do so. But as she asked, she had only remembered that he had already given his name. Not sure of what was occurring, Swirly gave a smile to shrug things off.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Thu May 28, 2015 9:05 pm

"Kaseki." he would say yet again, answering her question. She seemed a bit off, but no matter. He wasn't all there, himself.

"... The Creator of Pandora." he would add on, only to reveal his purpose in this world. It seemed as if most people didn't know what to call this collective world, but had named it long ago. While he refereed to the land of Slayers as "De Fiore" on his map, the people still called it Fiore. He was not one to force things upon people.

"May I ask what had brought you out here?" he would ask, looking at her and tilting his head like a curious puppy.

She seemed... different than the rest.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] Empty

Post by NPC Thu May 28, 2015 9:05 pm

'Card Dice' :
    A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] 2el45qv
    Swirly
    Swirly

Post by Swirly Thu May 28, 2015 9:42 pm

What an ugly tree this man was! But Swirly kept that to herself. No point in telling him that if he was only going to hurt her, on the assumption that that was what he was going to do to her. But his question was vital to the progression of what she wanted. What was she doing here? Even Swirly herself had no clue. So being the blunt little girl she was, that was what she said! "I don't know!"
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki Fri May 29, 2015 1:25 am

"Pity." Kaseki would speak, his kindhearted tone fading away into a demonic yet calm demeanor. He would stand before her, much like a god. It was not often that he carried himself as such. Only when the voice in his head would return.

"Have you already forgotten?" Kodai's voice rang like a bell in the ears of the plant man. But even so, the sounds of his tone were only in Kaseki's mind, deaf to the world around him.

"She is nothing like us." Kaseki would think to himself, in reply to the great demon.

"You were born in a world so far from here, remember Kaseki?" Kodai would smile in thought, revisiting the memories. "Two million years you lived alone with no one to call family. Such a sorrowful life. A million years ago you met your wife, where you are happily married, only to miss seeing your son grow up, and to see your creations hate you. It's ironic, isn't it?

"You gave people a second chance, allowing your adoptive father, Death himself to allow you to hand pick your residents and offer a haven and salvation. But with the greed and avarice of others, our world is tainted with corruption, and they blame you. Such great humanity, no?

"When they see your face, it's almost as if they're looking directly at me. It's like they know the many people I've bled to death, when you yourself have not even swatted a fly. To think of it, over a million years you've lived without harming a soul. At least, besides me.

"You're a monster to them, just like me. They's never accept you. You know it. Not Edward. Not Master Aoi. Not even the family we were born into. And after all this time... our real father has never came back. Do you ever wonder why he hasn't appeared?

"Maybe he never loved us...."

"If you cannot find a reason for coming here, perhaps I can give you a reason to stay." Kaseki would smile, shaking off his thoughts. The trees around them would begin to shake with the creator's presence. And soon, the day would be night.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

Post by NPC Fri May 29, 2015 1:25 am

'Card Dice' :
    A Different Kind of Cavity [Private] 33mv2j4

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:15 am