Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Different Kind of Hunger

Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

I'm Important Too! Different Kind of Hunger Empty

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xia Chikai
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Astral Magic

Different Kind of Hunger Empty Different Kind of Hunger

Post by Xia Chikai Sun May 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Xia hungered all the time. She hungered for food, for water, for human interaction. As she sat on the bar stool waiting to be served her food, she hungered for Ramen. She never had Ramen before, but she wanted to try it. Many people had mentioned it was the food of gods. While she was in town, she should eat anyway. Make some money, stuff like that. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a few spare coins, this might be enough!

"Good morning ma'am, what would you like today?" A rugged old man was serving her today, Xia nodded towards him, "I'd like Miso Ramen please." She took the coins out and handed them to him. "Thank you." The man nodded, "It will be out in a few seconds." Xia gently tapped her fingers against the wooden counter, humming quietly.

@No-Shi

No-Shi
    No-Shi

The Spy

Lineage : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Experience : 50

Different Kind of Hunger Empty Re: Different Kind of Hunger

Post by No-Shi Sun May 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Different Kind of Hunger Shino_10

He had been sitting there quietly for who knows how long. His face was mostly covered. Black dark glasses sat on his face and his jacket covered his mouth. The bowl in front of him was empty, yet it still steamed. How did he eat it so quickly?

The staff paid him no attention, nor did they look in his direction or talk to him. They knew better than to get involved with him again. They were kind people with new staff almost every week. They dared not to meddle in the affairs of ninja again.

"Did you come here for the bounty?" he would finally speak. "You're an outsider. I can tell. You aren't from around here."
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Sun May 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Xia would turn her heads towards him, "What do you mean by 'bounty'?" As he continued to speak, she'd become more alarm, her body tensing. "Yes, I'm not from here. Well, I am, but I haven't lived here for very long. What is it to you?"

The red-haired beauty hoped she didn't have to fight, she still needed more sleep, time to eat, a little bit to herself.
    No-Shi
    No-Shi

The Spy

Post by No-Shi Sun May 14, 2017 4:57 pm

It was always amusing to meet a freshy as the natives called them. To him, she was a mortal recently enlightened, only she was too foolish to see the truth, or was too blind to notice. Tonight, he would have some fun.

"You have any friends?" he would ask her. She was a lost lamb with no shepherd. There was many things for her to do, but only if she knew.

Here, he was an expert. He had seen more of the world than most. He was a wanderer, a traveler. Most locals would deem people like him as crazy, mad, or a liar. Few saw them as brave, and even fewer sought them out. He was a mercenary. He worked for the highest bidder like the rest. The question was now; How much was he getting paid?
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 pm

"You have any friends?"

She raised her eyebrow, "I..." She thought of Miuu, but could she even consider her a friend? "I don't have any friends. Once again, what is it to you? Don't make me ask again." She clenched her fists and continued to glare at him.

All of a sudden the ramen bowl was put in front of her, "Enjoy honey." The older man said with a small smile. She nodded and picked up the chopsticks, trying to pick up the noodles with them, but failing every single time. She groaned and slammed the chopsticks on the table, instead, she started using her finger to pull out a noodle, and inspected it.

It smelled good, looked good, and god damn it, she was starving. The girl took a bite, a sudden burst of flavor almost knocked her out of her seat. Metaphorically of course. She grabbed the chopsticks and quickly tried to eat the noodles, but having no luck, she groaned.
    No-Shi
    No-Shi

The Spy

Post by No-Shi Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 pm

"You're as simple as they come." he would say. He would push his seat only to stand up, turning his back to her. "You'll see Pandecim soon enough. I hope you don't keep him waiting."

He would leave. He had better things to do than to toy with her. She was getting boring. He hooped to have some sort of exchange of information. She seemed as unimportant as she looked. The only thing that got his attention was her hair. Everyone seemed to be boring.

He missed that tournament.
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Sun May 14, 2017 8:38 pm

She couldn't enjoy the meal because of this stranger. As he started to walk away and speak, she was intrigued, hunger could wait till later. She hopped off the bar stool and ran over to him.

"Wait, don't go," She put her hand on his shoulder, "What do you want from me? Who is Pandecim... how old are you?" Xia would blush at the last question, she wanted to know just in case... what was she thinking!? She shook her head, "If you answer my questions, then I'll answer yours."
    No-Shi
    No-Shi

The Spy

Post by No-Shi Mon May 15, 2017 5:55 pm

"You're a fool." he would say, shaking her touch."Welcome to Pandora. It doesn't get better. It never does." He would press on, ignoring her. She seemed to grasp the picture, but it was too late for her. The night would take her soon enough. Darkness would envelop her dreams and goals, just as it did for everyone else. Some wanted to believe it was a myth, others denied it at every attempt.

Pandora, was not their home.

[/exit]
    Xia Chikai
    Xia Chikai

Character Sheet

Post by Xia Chikai Mon May 15, 2017 5:59 pm

She clenched her fists. Well, that give her a whole lot of nothing and bull shit. Xia sighed, shaking her head, she walked back to the Ramen and for some reason, expertly picked it up with the chopsticks, slurping it with a pleased face.

Ramen was the food of gods.

(EXIT)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm