Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Finally [Shini/Private]

Konohamaru
    Konohamaru

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Finally [Shini/Private]  Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 15

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Konohamaru Sarutobi
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Finally [Shini/Private]  Empty Finally [Shini/Private]

Post by Konohamaru Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Finally [Shini/Private]  Konohamaru__s_rasengan_by_akatsukiland

The young boy had just arrived into Yamigakure, taking in the sights. He'd then take a glance at the mountain, and look down. He saw him. He saw Naruto. But he held onto his things tighter and quickly drop it off at the apartment he was renting. He then went out to the city and walked through the the streets. "I wonder who the new Kage is."

As he'd speak to himself, he'd try to walk to Ichiraku's, then his wallet was stolen. He chased after the thief, and someone may or may not have been there to stop him, as he couldn't catch up.

Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Finally [Shini/Private]  Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Finally [Shini/Private]  Empty Re: Finally [Shini/Private]

Post by Shini Chikai Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Finally [Shini/Private]  334qmvs

Her hand wrapped around the man's neck. She held him high as he squirmed. She stood in that alley, the large sword on her back. Her pants black as always, sarashi wrapped over her chest. Her long crimson hair tied in a high pony tail as it always was.

"I don't take kindly to thieves." she said to the man, his hands trying to pry her grip. "Especially in Yamigakure."

If the boy arrived, he would see nothing but the man's back, and Shini's face. Her right hand in her pocket, and her left holding the hand inches off the ground. "I'm guessing that's yours?" she would ask him, the sun in her eyes, the boy nothing more than a silhouette to her.
    Konohamaru
    Konohamaru

Character Sheet

Post by Konohamaru Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:35 am

As he arrived, he grabbed his wallet, and nodded at the lady. "Thanks. It is indeed mine." As he began to walk away, he'd wonder. "She doesn't take kindly to thieves.. Especially here.. Is-" he'd think as he looked back at her and asked "Are you the new Kage here?"
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:22 pm

She would turn, and release the man, almost pushing him away. Gasping for air he would run off into the darkness of the alley, in panic. Watching the boy take his wallet, as well as listening to him speak brought back memories of an older time. She didn't think much of it. To have someone question her role and power was common. After all, in Pandora, people were appearing in and out of various timelines and parallel worlds. He could have the face of a friend, only to be from a place she never heard of.

"Name's Shini Chikai." she'd say. "The First Kuraikage, or depending on who you ask, the Eighth Hokage." She would smile, her hands returning to her pockets, the Kubikiribōchō looking out of place on her back. "The leader of this village, ambassador to the the kingdoms, official right hand to the owner of the realm. . . " she went on, her last words becoming more quiet with each syllable. "In short, there's a lot of shit I do around here."
    Konohamaru
    Konohamaru

Character Sheet

Post by Konohamaru Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:14 am

"Eighth Hokage, huh.. It's been a long time since.. then." he'd say, as tipped his headband and looked at surroundings. "Is your village normally THIS quiet?" No one was around. Just the two of them in a small area. Shops were closed, and he felt someone.. watching them intently.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:35 pm

"No, just the festival is going on so everyone is there." She answered. It seemed odd to talk about such things. The world seemed so big now. It was like grasping the many realities of the universe. But only one timeline was true, and that was the one Kaseki lived in. It seemed bias to think that, but seeing as he was considered among the gods, it didn't seem so far fetched.

"It's in the Kingdom of Kai," Shini said, "Big celebration of sorts. I'm surprised you aren't there." She wasn't sure what to make of him. He seemed familiar, yet distant. Who was to say what it would lead to.
    Konohamaru
    Konohamaru

Character Sheet

Post by Konohamaru Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:36 am

"I'm not sure if I want to. My name's Konohamaru Sarutobi, by the way." he would say, finally introducing himself. a thought sparked in his head. "It would be funny if I actually decided to go back here. In fact.." he would think to himself, as he'd ask something crazy. "Does the village accept cocky yet handsome young men?"

I'm probably going to post longer things as soon as I get back into the swing of "things"
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

Kuraikage

Character Sheet

Post by Shini Chikai Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Rubbing her forehead, she wasn't sure if he remembered anything at all. She lifted a finger and pointed at his head. "The symbol of Konoha." she would say to him, "The symbol of the village?" she would question him, not sure what his words meant.

"As far as I can see, you already are? Unless you stole that. . . . but I doubt it." Her hand would return to her as she spoke. "I'm pretty sure Hiruzen gave that to you if my memory serves correctly." She knew of him, but never talked to him directly. But nothing here made sense to her, even so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 am