Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha]

Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : D
    Level : 12
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ramos
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ExQuip - Black Label

Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] Empty Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha]

Post by Ramos Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:05 am

Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] 250?cb=20151204151556

The Urban City native would find herself entering the place of Desierto as she travel across the lands of Pandora in order to collect contacts and earn some cold hard cash. Ramos would leave her pet at home in order to watch over home. "Finally arrived at this god forsaken hellhole. The scum here should fetch me a quite bit of coins. I need something to drink." The young woman knew of the bad reputation the place had and she could care less. She wasn't a saint herself. Just a bounty hunter living her life to the fullest. Good, Evil. None of that matter to her.

Ramos would have her arms folded across her chest as she wander around the place looking for something to do. Her sword named Red Label was strapped to her back just in case she ran into trouble. Still the life of a mercenary was a lonely one and Ramos had to admit that she could use some company. Maybe she could find some friends or maybe something even greater during her stay at Desierto.

Last edited by Ramos on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

I'm Important Too! Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] Empty

Lineage : None
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: samantha blacklight
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: shadow magic

Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] Empty Re: Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha]

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:20 am

after returning to the outpost form yet another hunting job Samantha was hungry tired and horny three things she usely was these days sure she could have gone back to the guild hall but it was much easier to just stick to the outpost. she found herself bumping into a yong woman looked like a merc."well you look like a lot of fun."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] Empty

Character Sheet

Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] Empty Re: Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha]

Post by Ramos Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:35 am

Ramos was so foucs on looking around that she wasn't paying attetion to what was in front of her. When the other person bump into her it cause Ramos to fall down and land on her butt. It felt like she walk into a brick wall. "Watch where you're going idiot!" As Ramos look up to see who caused her to fall down she pause mid-sentence as she took a good look at the tall four arm woman. Pandora was full of freaks, Ramos thought, but at least this one had a nice rack to look at. "What are you and didn't your parents teach you any manners?" Ramos sighed. At least she had some company. She was curious about what the woman meant by 'fun', but for now she wanted some answers.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:42 am

Samantha helped the smaller woman up. "I'm a shadow walker and yes they did all 12 of them. she said as she looked over the shorter woman "besides your the one who bumped into me watch where your looking." as she said this her tone took on some bite.
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:10 am

Ramos would have thank the woman, but the tone in her voice just annoyed and impressed Ramos. Her voice would have a bite of its own. "No I'm pretty sure you bump into me. Still I suppose I should thank you regardless. You walking brick wall." Ramos frown would turn into a smirk. Maybe this shadow walker wasn't all bad. She did had some bite in her. Ramos would dusted herself off since she had a thing of always appearing to be cool and having dirty clothes wasn't cool. "You don't have any bounty I know of. So I think you can apolgize by getting me something to drink. Traveling around does work up a thirst. I pefer soda, but water is fine." Ramos spoke in a friendly, but somewhat cocky tone. Ramos would look at woman as if she was waiting for her to obey her request.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:05 am

Samantha grabed the smaller woman's ass and rubbed it I want to do it with you and I have water at my outpost your welcomed to it. she said as she let go and walked towards it. her hips moving in a sedative manner as she watches the smaller woman stare.
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:17 pm

Ramos held back a gasp as her as was grab. This was second time meeting someone who seem to like her butt. She wasn't sure how to respond it wasn't bad or anything. Ramos had nothing better to do. "Lead the way. I hope that wasn't your best pickup line if you want to get under my skirt." Maybe it was heat that was getting to her? Or maybe it was pent up frustration? Whatever the case. Ramos figure she could see where this would lead to. "If your going try to drug me. Don't think I won't cut you down. Sweetheart." Ramos warned as watch the swaying hips of the other woman. She did know how to use her body in a seductive manner sure, but the woman lack subtlety or charm.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Samantha smiled a kind smile. "the water is for everyone who come passing buy not for bandits though." "also feel free to stay at the outpost as long as you would like." Samantha the uped the sex appel by bending over and giving her own ass a smack. "like what you see?"
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:24 pm

Ramos would chuckle as she grab a bottle of water from the fridge and listen to her new buddyy for the lack of a better term. "How do you know I'm not bandit?" Ramos raise any eyebrow as she took a few sips from the bottle. She was feeling a bit refreshed. Of course she wasn't a bandit, but she did wonder if the other woman was native. She just lead Ramos right to her place even with the sword she had on her back. Then again she was taller, heavier and most likey physically stronger than Ramos, so maybe Ramos should be more weary.

Ramos would shurg at the seduction pose. Generally she perfer humans like herself, but she wasn't sure how she felt about a shadow walker. "Maybe, but I like to be wine and dine before I jump into the sack." Ramos would flick some of her hair as she stare at the woman with pity."Your not very good a picking up women are you? Or the women you have been with are whores or doormats." Ramos was blunt with her statement finding no need to sugarcoated it.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:49 pm

"to be fare I am tring this the human way and its not working is it?" she asked with a confused look on her face. "and I could wine and dine you if you wish." she said uncertaint. "and if you where a bandit I'd would have slamed my fits down onto your head right abut now."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:56 am

Ramos would tap the sword that was tied to her back. "Those fists of your look deadly I rather not get hit." Of course she could have try to shoot her from a distance since it would be risky if not foolish for her to engage in closer quarters combat wiht someone like this four arm woman.

Ramos laugh as she nodded her head. "No its not working at all. I'm not sure how your kind is about courtship or however you want to call it. You are too forward for most women. Assuming they find you sexually appealing. Your like lets have sex and we just met. Most women would find that off putting." While Ramos could deal with one night stands or other non serious encounters, she did have a goal of finding true love even if was nearly impossible in a place like Pandora. Ugh, it looks like she would be the one to take pity on this woman. "Tch. I'm not an expert, but let me ask you a few questions. Have you slept with any women recently? Do you have feelings with for any of them? If so, then tell me do they return your feelings?" Ramos hoped the would think about these questions and answer them honsetly. Ramos couldn't help her if she chooses to lie.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:21 am

"there is one person I slept with she um doesn't feel the same way we shadow walkers form insteant emotion and mental link with the women we sleep with." she says with a far off look on her face "I understand that she doesn't feel it and I cant blame her I mean look at me."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:37 am

Ramos would get off the wall as she rub the back of her head. "Well. Your looks aren't everyone cup of tea, but lets say she did find you appealing. I bet you just pretty much sleep with her without getting to know her? Maybe you even forced her to sleep with you? That what I mean by you being too foward. You slept with her and now she doesn't want anything to do with you right? There was no build-up. No passion. No desire." Ramos sigh as she walk up to the taller woman and place her hand on one of her large arms. Rubbing it gentlely. She wasn't sure how to comfort this woman and hope she didn't cry or anything. "Wooing Women is like cooking a meal. You have to take it nice and slow or else you ruin it. Let the desire and want build up. Trust me. When you get them in the sheets it will be much more enjoyable and there higher chance of them liking you back. Wanting more of you." Why, Ramos was telling her alll of this? She didn't know.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:48 am

"that's the thing there was all passion form her nothing more. Sure there is the link to bind us but hay." she said as tears did infact roll down her face. she slightly sobbed the emotions she was feeling where high and real. "hay want something to eat? I can cook human food just cant eat it."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:02 am

Great this was something she wasn't use too. Maybe she was too blunt, but honsetly it was best if she heard someone say those things to hear. Whoever that women that the sahdow walker slpet with sounded like a doormat and just went along with things. But Ramos, oh no she want to get things straight. "Look Let just enjoy a meal and get to know each other. Okay? I can't stand to see a pretty woman crying." Hopefully that comment wouldthat her spirits up a bit. "I say your too foward not hopeless. Just be more charming. Like your doing now. Also my name is Ramos. I suppose I be your date for the day." Ramos would then sit down at the table and wait for their meal. Pandora. There never a dull day here. Flying Cats, Talking rats, honry shadow walkers, zombies and so much more.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:19 am

She smiled a bright and shy smile as she cooked like a five star chife "its not much but I hope you liked it." she says as she cared plate after plate after plate out and on to the table. she sat at the table. "I hope you like this."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:42 am

Being a women hersef, not even she could understand her own gender at times. Men were such simpler people to deal with. Then again she did find her interested in them wavering. "Its fine. I learn how not to be a picky eater." Ramos would poke her food with her fork. It look great and smell wonderful, but did it really taste like five star cooking. Ramose would take a bite and shurg. It was okay, three stars at best. "So Four arms. Do you have a name? It would be nice to know who I'm eating with. Not bad. I have better." Ramos would say after taking a few more bites.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:47 am

"its Samantha blacklight undead hunter and rogue shadow walker killer." Aswhile as queen of my clan and my race. she said with a smirk showing of her teeth. "the reason I'm not eating that food is my kind eat the dead and some undead." she said as she watchs you eat.
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Ramos would suddenly stop eating and drop her fork as she facepalm herself. Non Humans. They were such freaks at times."I wish you didn't tell me that while I'm eating." With an annoyed sigh, Ramos would push her plate away as she lost her appetite. Just the image of Sam eating zombies just made her queasy. She would just drink some more water as she lean back in her chair. "I'm just your typical mercenary. The everyday human. Nothing special about me."Ramos respond with a shurg of her own. Unlike most beings in Pandora, Ramos didn't have anything that made her stand out at least in her mind. "You have a nice name. So what do you do as queen of your clan and race?" The mercenary figure she get to known more about her 'Date'.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:08 am

"like I aid I take care of rogue undead and shadow walkers so the living don't have to." she said in a said tone "killing my own isn't something I like to do" she grabs the food off the table. "I hope you enjoyed what you did eat." she smiled a wide tooth smile.
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:10 pm

"Despite coming across as some horndog the meal was enjoyable. I didn't think you could make a decent meal, but I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its covers." Even if she didn't finish her meal. She couldn't lie and said she didn't enjoy it. "Now this what you be doing to get a woman." Maybe Sam was learning something from Ramos after all and even if she didn't at least Ramos got a free meal and drink from it. "Well. If ever want them kill and don't feel like killing them I can offer my serivces." Ramos then chuckle. "Just in case you ask, no I don't take sex as payment nor am I a whore." She didn't want the other woman thinking she was offering pleasure for a price. Sure Ramos like money, but even she had standards for earning. Then again if said woman was busty and hot maybe she would reconsider. "So you take care of the undead for free? Heh. Your insane, but I can respect that."
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:43 pm

"I get a free meal out of it and get to save lives what more can I ask for." "though I do with humans treated me better just couse I'm undead doesn't mean I don't have feelings" she said with a sigh. so are you attacted to me and I might take you up on your offer for extra help.
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:09 pm

"A heart of a selfless queen." Once again she didn't understand why not do those things without asking for more in return, but she did respect Sam. "Yeah. I know other things can have feelings besides us living begins. If I didn't care about your feelings somewhat I would be gone by now." Ramos closes her eyes as she thought about Sam last question. Was Ramos attracted to her? "Hmm. Well I am a woman who does like busty women. " Ramos said with the faintest of blushes, she knew she could be a bit perverted thought she did her best to hide it. She was fine with flat-chested women as well, but perfers busty overrall. Sam wasn't lacking in the chest area. "Though. The non-human looking factor is throwing me off." Ramos then open her eyes and frown. "Besides your boobs. I can't say I'm attarcted to you, Though I'm curious about how sex would work between us." Sure, most people would be consider about what sex would be like with a shadow walker right, but Ramos wasn't attarcted enough to act on her curiousity.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:55 pm

"your the first person first human to say that to me like ever and also shadow walkers have human dna I wouldn't have the body of a MILF if I didn't." she says matter of facttly "my organs work like a humans would my heart beats in my chest but I also have demon and vampire dna as while."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:44 am

Ramos would be shocked if she was the first human to do so. "You're welcome?" Ramos would ask unsure if she was being thank or not. "Body of a Milf? Normal human milfs don't have four arms or blue. Its like I said. Its not looking human enough for me is what throwing me. The not being human isn't much of a problem to me." It was knowing about the different strands of DNA this woman has, It gave Ramos some idea of the powers she may wield. Storing all this information for later use, Ramos would stand up and toss her botte of water into the trash can. "And do you find me appealing in a sexual manner? What do you want from a woman?" Ramos did remember from earlier that Sam did felt something for someelse she had sex with, so Ramos was curious on reason why Sam wanted to do it with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:56 am