Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha]

Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

I'm Important Too! Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: samantha blacklight
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: shadow magic

Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha]

Post by Samantha Blacklight Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:50 am

"yes I am attacted to you." "And as for what I want in a woman will she has to repact my chooses now how to handle herself in a fight so I don't have to drag her out of the fire all the time sould be older then me in human years. has to be able to call me on my shit I'm not perfact."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] - Page 2 Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : D
    Level : 12
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ramos
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ExQuip - Black Label

Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha]

Post by Ramos Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:11 am

Sam would need someone who could keep her on a leash per say. "Well its nice to know that I appear attarctive to other races. Hmm. Well I a woman who can fight is higly appealing and which being a queen you would need a strong female by you side." If there were any windows in the place, she would look out of the closet one as she talk to Sam. "How old are you in human yeasrs?" Ramos would gance back at Sam, was she talking to a some horny kid about sex!? Oh god, she hope that wasn't the case.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:52 am

[color=#3333ff]"I am a year younger then you in human years."[/color she said with a smile on her face. she grabbed some of the plates and cleaned "them why do you ask?" "and yes having a woman who could fight would be best." she said while checking romas out.
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! Desierto Delights | [Private|Sammnatha] - Page 2 Empty

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:34 am

So Sam was eighteen? "I was curious. It would be troublesome if I had some fifteen year old queen trying to sleep with me. I'm not a goody two shoes, but even I have to take a hard stance on some issues. Even a merc has a code of conduct." Ramos almost wanted to laugh at the thought of being the older one out of the two. At least in human terms. Then again Sam was like a young woman just entering adulthood. Ramos couldn't blame her, she knew the feeling at times, but she had far better control over her natural urges. "Me. I like women with curves. A pretty face and well their personaility doesn't matter to me as long we get along and doesn't mind my choice in careers. " She figured why not tak about what she likes. She suppose this 'date' as Ramos label it was okay. Not anything to brag about, but nothing horrible.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:47 pm

"i got curves dear there muscled but there and i wouldn't call myself ugly." "as for your job its not mutch derffent form mine expect i do it for free." she said as she walked closer to romos before she was standing over her "i happen to think we get along just fine."
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:20 am

Ramos would stare at of the window once again, watching the sun going down. She didn't plan on staying here as long as did. Nightfall it more dangerous around this time, but it also empowered Ramos in a smal way due to her lineage. "Trust me I know you have curves." Well even if the woman was freaky looking they did get along. Ramos still thought she was one of thirstest beings she ever met, but she alright for now. Rubbing her forehead, Ramos would sigh."Your eating habits are off putting, but it whatever." Ramos look at Sam standing over her, before looking back out of the window. She was thinking if she head home or just stay for night and leave in the morning"Looks like this date is coming towards an end. You did okay on your first date."
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:30 am

"i think its best that you stay here to night i am not the only shadow walker out here and with out the sun's rays keeping them sane who knows what they might do this building has been blessed with light magic so it reflects sun light so i am in control as long as i stay here. she explained
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:28 am

Ramos had to think about her options. She can traveling home at night and risk getting ambush by bandits and rouge shadow walkers or she can spend the night here with a shadow walker who has a high sex drive. Both choices were bad, but she she would have to choose the lesser of two evils. She hopes she can leave with her purity intact. "Fine I stay here for the night. One of the few times I spend a night with someone that isn't my pet." Ramos would say as she took off her jacket and set in down on the stand nearby to make herself a bit more comfortable. "Well. Do you have a spare bed or banket I can use or are we sharing a bed?" Ramos hope she made the right choice. Chuckling a bit.
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:27 am

"i was hoping we would share and no i wont tuch you i might not even look at you." she said jokenly before turing around to walk into another room. "i sleep in the nude if thats ok?" samantha asked the merc form the other room. As she asked this how ever she started blushing.

Last edited by Samantha Blacklight on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:19 am

Ramos would wait until Sam was in the order room before she begin taking off the rest of her clothes, slipping out of her skirt and folding it up, laying on top of jacket. Soon her socks and shoes would come off too, until Ramos was just left in her white corest top and risque white string panties. The reason why Ramos wore string panties was that they could be easy remove with a simple pull of the string. "If you try anything funny while I'm sleeping. I will cut you down where you stand. Night." Ramos said in mixture of humor and seriousness. She would hop onto the bed and lie down lookig up towards the roof. Ramos never answered Sam question as she let sleep overtake her.
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Thu May 19, 2016 7:39 am

Ramos would wake up and get dress, She was still a bit tried since she woke up kind of early. She was still a virgin good. Sleeping in a place with a thirsty non-human did cause her some concrens. Anyhow Ramos would quickly head to the bathroom to shower up and to get dressed. She wasn't sure if Sam was awake or not. Which really didn't matter to the traveling merc as she strapped her sword on her back and would leave Sam's outpost without saying goodbye. There was no reason for her to stay there any longer. Ramos would walk off into the desert as she would head back to home.

[Exit Thread]
    Samantha Blacklight
    Samantha Blacklight

Character Sheet

Post by Samantha Blacklight Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:48 am

topic end

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am