Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT]

Matatabi
    Matatabi

LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT]

Post by Matatabi Sat May 06, 2017 4:04 pm

Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] K1tf1d

The screech fills the barren wasteland. The battle had moved from the village gates to a distance away. The Sunagakure forces tried to detain the beast, but managed to move the conflict away from their home.

Anubis wants Matatabi destroyed. Yama wants her as a lap kitty. Hades wants her returned to her home safe and sound. Which side will you take?

[Event Sign-Ups]
    Anyone may post. For extra rewards, be
    sure to sign up for an alliance for this event!

NOTE: By default, no user can die. It is only by the user's choice, that their death can be enabled for this thread. All participants will receive a reward based on their alliance for completing the thread in their favor. By enabling their own death, they have a chance to win additional rewards.

Anubis' Eyes: 2,000 EXP split among all participants
    Hades' Horde: 200 EXP + 25,000 Coins
    Yama's Young: 1,000,000 Coins split among participants.

If user's death is enabled, reward is doubled.
    A MAXIMUM OF 15 CHARACTERS MAY PARTICIPATE. ONLY 5 LIVING PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ACTIVE AT A GIVEN TIME. DECEASED CHARACTER SLOTS MAY NOT BE REUSED.

1. @Roshi [Death Enabled]
    2. @Thief [Death Enabled]
    3. @Tyko [Death Enabled]
    4. [OPEN]
    5. [OPEN]
    6. [Inactive]
    7. [Inactive]
    8. [Inactive]
    9. [Inactive]
    10. [Inactive]
    11. [Inactive]
    12. [Inactive]
    13. [Inactive]
    14. [Inactive]
    15. [Inactive]
    HP: 4,235/5,000
    MP: ???
    Chara
    Chara

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty
    The Silent

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Class : F
    Level : 81
    Experience : 263035

Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty Re: Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT]

Post by Chara Sat May 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Holding on for her life, she would not let go of her blade. Her hands gripped onto the blade of the dead man. It was taken a time ago from a man who claimed to slay dragons. It was a strong sword, sturdy enough to last her battle. Soon she would replace her possessions and find another puppet to play with.

But still, her weapon rested in the thigh of the cat as she jumped about, taking in the forces of their attacks, trying to get away from them." J U S T _ D I E _ A L R E A D Y . " She would speak, growing tired of the kitten.

She was sure allies would come shortly. She only needed a distraction to reseat her weapon into the beast. She dared not to activate her weapon in fear of falling to her own demise. She would have to wait until she could strike again. Soon, she would bathe in blood.

That was always her favorite pastime.
    HP: 93%
    MP: 76%
    Link to weapon: Rikujoumaru

Tyko
    Tyko

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty
    The Merchant

Lineage : None
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

Post by Tyko Sat May 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] 357hmyp

"Everything was so calculated!!"

It didn't matter how many numbers and variables he considered, no one could predict destiny in Pandora. Everything was up to Kaseki, but even he wouldn't, and couldn't control the attacks on Pandora. He was busy doing much more... important things.

He had succeeded in leading the Sunagakure forces to bring the carnage of the battle away from their village, but never did he expect others to try and actually kill Matatabi. He wasn't sure if they were bounty hunters or just unsure of the situation. But he read many texts on the tailed beasts. He stood the best chance to calm the feline. He needed to take her, for his Kazekage, his Mother.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" He would call out, his hands on both handles of his weapon. He charged at the man as he shot at the bijuu. As he would near the grandmaster, he would swing his blade upwards towards the sky at the man. He would cut him from the ground up. He needed to defend his home, but he had to protect Matatabi.

It was his duty to protect the precious kitty.

For he was a ninja of Sunagakure.

Hiramekarei  "Twinsword"
    Sacred Seven Sword
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Post by Akira Sat May 06, 2017 7:46 pm

She had returned to her village the day before the attack began and she was so glad that she had. The next day an attack had occurred, one they weren't in any way ready for. The demoness would here a blood curdling screech across the lands as she sat at her desk with eyes open wide. There were large crashes and exploding bombs. Before she knew it, tens of ninja were in her office screaming and yelling about a large flaming animal. Her heart had begun to beat at a fast pace. As she felt with those around her, a force led by her loyal subject Tyko had tasked themselves with the option of forcing the beast out. The woman would listen to everyone screaming before slamming her fist on the table, "WHAT ARE YOU ALL HERE FOR?! PROTECT OUR PEOPLE, DAMN IT! BUT IF ANYONE HURTS THE ANIMAL, I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF! NOW,
    GO!"

The men and women all ran out with wide eyes preparing themselves to keep the village safe, however Akira w asnt going to sit back and do nothing. The woman would grab Nuibari and one of her armours before heading out to deal with the situation at hand. She wouldn't attack the creature, unless necessary. However, she hoped it wouldn't come to that.

On the battlefield, Akira would arrive to watch Tyko attack the men around him that were harming the Biju. "Atta boy, Tyko," Akira would whisper before running in the direction of the other girl. She would stop but a few feet from her before screaming, "Show mercy or else I shall show none to you!" She wasnt going to let anyone touch this beast. It deserved the same treatment as any human.

[Death Enabled]
    Nuibari
    Armour
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Post by Mei Sat May 06, 2017 8:44 pm

The small girl had been visiting the sandy village looking for help to find her bunny, her mother, or just anything to make her happy. She had been eating with an old lady when a loud rawr almost as loud as her own shot across the village. Then, Mei saw flying stuff and explosions, but the best of all was a giant, blue, flame covered kitty! She had never seen anything so big or scary! She wanted to make it her friend! Except, mean people seemed to be attacking the kitty. Maybe it was scared. Maybe they were getting it. She had to help! "Thank you for lunch. I'm going to go repay you and protect you!" The young girl would run as fast as her little legs would carry her all the way to the deserts it had been pushed to. She would see men fighting and a lady.. with that needle.. on her back... but she looked.. different. Hmm.. She seemed to be protecting the kitty. So, Mei would try to help. Mei would run straight up to the giant animal before yelling, "I'll help you kitty!
    I promise! You just have to calm down, please."

[Death Enabled]
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Sat May 06, 2017 9:01 pm

A blast would crash into the side of her face, searing the whiskers. Again, she would let out a high pitched squeal. She wasn't in pain, it was simply a call for help. She wanted him to come and save her. She knew he was real, just as all of the other tailed-beasts knew. There was one titan that had existed since the beginning of time. He alone could answer the question they had.

Matatabi did not come to Sunagakure as a rampage, but curiosity. She was running from hunters who wanted nothing than her power. She had been dehydrated and mistook the village guards as the hunters.

She looked down, looking at the man who attacked her. She knew of the child stuck to her side, but she felt no pain to her blade. But she watched the red haired man attack him on her behalf. There was some good people, she could understand that much.

"FEAR ME." She would say, her paw rising from the ground to crash into the man. She could only hope the man could make his mark and get away in time. She would watch her newest ally carefully.

Her tails would begin to lash about, stiring up the sands. The heat of her body would turn some grains into shards of glass. She could old hope the small child would be removed before she became a real thorn in her side.

A MAXIMUM OF 15 CHARACTERS MAY PARTICIPATE. ONLY 5 LIVING PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ACTIVE AT A GIVEN TIME. DECEASED CHARACTER SLOTS MAY NOT BE REUSED.

1. @Roshi [Death Enabled]
    2. @Thief [Death Enabled]
    3. @Tyko [Death Enabled]
    4. @Akira [Death Enabled]
    5. @Mei [Death Enabled]
    6. [Inactive]
    7. [Inactive]
    8. [Inactive]
    9. [Inactive]
    10. [Inactive]
    11. [Inactive]
    12. [Inactive]
    13. [Inactive]
    14. [Inactive]
    15. [Inactive]
    HP: 4,228/5,000
    Chara
    Chara

The Silent

Post by Chara Sun May 07, 2017 2:34 pm

There was little for her to do. She could pull the blade from its hold, but she would lose her chance to climb the beast. However, then she could easily play with the toys that fought below. She could end their miserable lives. But she decided to hold her grasp, at least for now.

She would take every chance to end the life of the monster in a clean and swift blow. The nape of the neck was her prize, and as such, she would reach for it ever carefully. The power of the beast would be hers to claim. She alone would fell the gods of the realm. It would be her world to take. They would all bow to her
    HP: 93%

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun May 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Akira would listen to the beast let out a high pitched squeal of some sort. Was she hurt? What was happening? Akira would see the paw of the large beast rise ever so slowly causing her to instantly look towards Tyko, who was slashing at the old man that had harmed the animal. However, another being had captured her eye. That little girl? The one that Delilah had felt so connected to. What was she doing here? Why was she yelling at the beast? Didn't she know better than to get so close? The woman would run up behind the girl before picking her up and retreating a ways back, "You're going to get yourself killed." Then, her eyes would catch sight of a beautifully crafted bow hanging from her. An idea would definitely pop into her head as she looked to the girl lodged onto the beast's side. "I know this might sound hard, but if that girl d oesnt get down, the kitty is in real danger. If you want to help save her, you have to shoot her down."
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Sun May 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Mei would squeal a bit as the beast growled out of something that sounded like pain. Her big, brown eyes looked for something to do, someway to help. She wanted to hug the kitty but it was HUGE and there was lots of fire. As she though, something would grab her from behind and take her farther away. She would squirm and shout, "N-No! Let me help! I want to help her!" Soon after, the girl would be set down and she would turn to see a beautiful woman with a large needle and horns. Brown eyes would stare almost in awe as the woman chastised her a bit. Mei wouldn't even take note of the woman's words until she spoke about helping the kitty. Mei would squeal and wouldn't care one bit about shooting the girl down, considering the girl was presumably hurting the kitty. "I'll do it!"

Mei would run up close to the leg the girl was hanging from before pulling the bow from her back and pulling an arrow from her quiver. The girl was certainly much closer than 90m giving Mei all the distance she needed to knock the girl right off. Just to be sure, Mei would pull back her arrow and release watching the arrow fly. Almost instantly, the arrow would split into two and from those arrows, one more arrow would split off being made of wind. In total, 4 arrows would be flying at the same target... the girl.

The Bow
    The Abilities Used:
    Jun
    Jun

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty Shocking! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Origin : De Fiore
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5340

Post by Jun Mon May 08, 2017 1:09 am

"What a shame. I was hoping we wouldn't have to get involved, Akane," Jun muttered in the distance to the red-haired girl. "But I told that... person... I would help the creatures of Pandora and help defeat the ones who don't belong!" The blue haired young mage of the Namizoku Clan had been working on his magic, strengthening his abilities so that he might be able to help. He had gotten a control of a few elemental spells, but he wish he had had more time to prepare. He wasn't sure how much good he would really do. Jun was on the other side of the wasteland from the two girls afar facing the best and the little redhead girl (who unlike Akane bore a strange stench of death).

"Let's get her, Jun!" his companion cheered. "Stay close to me Akane, wouldn't want you to get hurt," he said. They would start getting closer to defend the beast. Jun kept his legendary stave close in hand.

[Holding Requiem]
    Tyko
    Tyko

The Merchant

Post by Tyko Mon May 08, 2017 4:27 pm

In such a short time, chaos ensued.

A man died by his blade. Tyko had jumped with his sword, flipping backwards and away fro mthe cat's hand. The paw would crush the dying man, sealing his fate. Akira would arrive with a smile child to her side, as another small boy joined the skirmish.

But the small girl remained in Matatabi's side.

He would dig the end of the blade into the ground as he looked up at the kitty. The sword would grow in an instant, shooting Tyko into the air, his grip still on the blade. "KEEP MOVING. DON'T BE STILL." He would yell to the kitty.

He was not sure if the arrows would land on the girl, but he had to make his move. He needed to be there just in case. He would try to land on the tailed-beast and run along her back to the target. He needed to stop it.

He needed to help.
    Hiramekarei  "Twinsword" Sacred Seven Sword
    Chakra : 150% -10%
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Mon May 08, 2017 4:42 pm

How was she to know who was on her side? Simple. She watched and listened to see who was there to stop her assailants. She saw the Sunagakure ninja. The red haired man had shot up towards her face. He spoke to her without fear. She knew he was on her side. She would lean and duck her head for the man to land onto her back. She hoped the flames would not hurt him, but as a ninja, she was sure he could use his chakra to protect himself.

She then looked down to find a woman and a child, her child perhaps? She instructed the girl to fire at her side. She had forgotten about the other murderous child. But it seemed as if they were to aim at her pain, rather that her herself. Were they too, here to save her? What of the boy?

But she had orders to follow. She would begin to skip her limbs, trotting as she began to jog, shaking her body, trying to be free of the pest.

Perhaps this was the day she became a mortal...

Slots / Post Order
    1. Roshi [Death Enabled]
    2. @Akira [Death Enabled]
    3 .@Thief [Death Enabled]
    4. @Jun [Death Disabled]
    5. @Tyko [Death Enabled]
    6. @Mei [Death Enabled]
    7. [Inactive]
    8. [Inactive]
    9. [Inactive]
    10. [Inactive]
    11. [Inactive]
    12. [Inactive]
    13. [Inactive]
    14. [Inactive]
    15. [Inactive]
    HP: 4,225/5,000
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Mon May 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Akira would stare at the young girl as she bravely took her position within the battle. The brown haired kid would run straight up to the leg of the beast, as close as possible before ripping the bow off her back and pulling an arrow from its hold. The woman would watch the arrow or arrows.. fly.. she wasn't exactly sure what the child had done but it looked pretty cool. The girl would stay where she had planted herself while Tyko had ascended onto the back of the beast. How would this event turn out?
    Chara
    Chara

The Silent

Post by Chara Mon May 08, 2017 6:36 pm

The blade would activate as the arrows neared her. " F O O L S . " She would say in amusement. She would hold her grip as she begun to fall to the sand below. She would be cushioned by the storm itself, throwing her side to side before she hit the ground. At her landing, she would begin to charge at the woman, the arrows missing their mark.

She knew well enough that she instructed the child to fire. Without her, that little child was just a pawn, she too would die with ease.

She saw all of them gather and fight for the beast. If she was to slay the feline, she had to kill the humans first.

Starting with the pale woman.

She would run at her, no, she would run at the child. She would get near and shove her  to the ground. At the distraction. she would cut at the woman. She would end them all.
    HP: 90%

Thomas
    Thomas

LET IT BURN! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty
    The Demon Elf

Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Origin : Urban City
    Experience : 50

Post by Thomas Thu May 11, 2017 2:17 pm

@Jun gotta post.
    Jun
    Jun

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty Shocking! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] Empty

Post by Jun Thu May 11, 2017 5:15 pm

(Wasn't aware of the order change or that it was my turn. My apologies won't happen again o_o)

Jun sprinted with Akane tagging along right behind him as they moved to cross the battlefield. This little girl was trouble, moving swiftly toward the others at a speed the young mage could hardly recognize! He rushed out to the battlefield with his staff in hand. He was still a ways away, but when he got there... she would know pain.
    Tyko
    Tyko

The Merchant

Post by Tyko Thu May 11, 2017 5:32 pm

]

What was he to do?

His plans would change, halting to a stop as he road the back of the beast. There was a battle to be won, but he had to ensure the safety of Matatabi. Akira was strong, much stronger than he. She would be well off in protecting herself as well as the others that were with her.

"Ms. Matatabi," he would begin, "You must go to Sunagakure." He would plan something as they would travel, but first they had to be away from the murderous child. He knew her well enough to know she was not to be underestimated.

"I wish them well." He would think to himself. Hopefully Matatabi would listen.

Chakra : 140%
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Thu May 11, 2017 6:16 pm

She would watch the child fall and she would watch her arrows stick into the cat's flames before melting and disappearing. The girl would flop around as Mei removed another arrow from its quiver and aimed it at her. However, before she could shoot the girl would be on her feet and shoving Mei down in an instant. The tiny dragon would flop down in the sand spitting as she quickly sat up. She could taste the sand and feel the crunching in her teeth as sandy rubbed her scalp. Nonetheless, Mei wasnt worried about it too much. The girl would watch the pretty woman block the girl's sword with her needle being held horizontally in the air. Mei would tske this time to pick up her arrow and fire it at the girl who was but a few measly feet away. This time, the original arrow would only split into two metal arrows before splitting into two more wind replicas aiming for her back in the area of her heart. However, these arrows were covered in frost leaving behind a trail of snow that quickly melted in the heat.

The Bow
    Abilities Used:
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Thu May 11, 2017 6:35 pm

"Akira . . . " her mind lingered on the name. She heard it but once in her life, yet now it seemed to resurface in her mind. She knew naught of who was whom, but she could not leave them be. The man on her back would suggest otherwise. Perhaps it was the best choice, but even so, she could not allow herself to leave them be. That woman was a leader, and her word would supersede the red-haired man.

"Sunagakure." she would speak as she lifted herself on her hind legs. "Shall succeed."

It was unlike her to choose a side. Humans were nothing more than pests. It didn't matter if they attacked her, or simply watched over her. But today was different. She would save them.

She would land and slam her paws into the sand to whip up a thick storm, enough for her to have the advantage. She could only hope to only harm her assailant, but she would have to take the rest of collateral damage. The loss of few, would save the lives of many. If not for herself, that girl had to die for the rest of the world to thrive.

Even if she only looked like a child.

Slots / Post Order
    1. Roshi [Death Enabled]
    3. @Chara [Death Enabled]
    4. @Jun [Death Disabled]
    5. @Tyko [Death Enabled]
    6. @Mei [Death Enabled]
    7. [Inactive]
    8. [Inactive]
    9. [Inactive]
    10. [Inactive]
    11. [Inactive]
    12. [Inactive]
    13. [Inactive]
    14. [Inactive]
    15. [Inactive]
    HP: 4,220/5,000
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Thu May 11, 2017 7:14 pm

The demoness would watch the child fall as she held her needle sword in hand. Her turquoise eyes watched the small girl fall a dastardly height only to be thrown around my sand and land on the ground. The woman knew that something w asnt quite right and she didn't like the feel of it. The girl seemed to come for her but made a straight turn for the little brunette. Akira would run towards the brunette as well not realizing how fast the red haired child would be. Akira would quickly stop as the girl was simply pushed to the ground and she would instinctively hold up Nuibari horizontally protect herself. However, upon contact with the red haired child's sword would break leaving her open for Akira to quicklg take a stab at her with the giant needle before noticing the arrows and the giant cat slowly rising up. "No.." Akira would say before pulling her sword away quickly (wether it stabbed Chara or not) and run over to grab the brunette before getting as far away from the cat as possible. She would stop just as the cat was lowering itself and she would cover the brunette with her own body as she covered her own head.

Nuibari
    Armour
    Chara
    Chara

The Silent

Post by Chara Thu May 11, 2017 7:43 pm

There was little for her to do. She could not plan for the disaster of her blade, but she would react with ease. Swinging her blade, she would allow it to break, throwing metal shards upwards at the woman. Rather than to take the loss, she would discard the weapon and toss it at the woman, rolling out of the way of her follow-up attack. She was surprised to see such a plan be made in such short time. Perhaps her toys would be more entertaining than she hoped.

But rather than to take what would be a heavy gust of sand, she sat crouched. The paw of the beast would crash down upon her body, but only laughter could be heard. She would wiggle free from the feline's fingers. She would then run at the woman, hoping she would attack Chara once more.

She would kill them all with her bare hands.

Or perhaps she would take the needle for herself.
    HP: 50%

Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Thu May 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Jun wasn't going to simply stand by and do nothing, but a slight unease coursed through the blue-haired child as he made his way across the field. Between the Beast's power and that of the little red-haired girl... he was confident that everyone here was far stronger than he. But still - he had to help! Before he could get a chance however- a mighty gust of sand threatening him and Akane. "GET IN HERE!" he cried to Akane, as she held onto him tight. Tapping his staff on the ground as a circular barrier encompassed them hoping to block out the incoming force.

Or at the very least keep them alive...

Name: Borg
    Description: Tightly gripping his holder item, Jun creates an dome with a 1ft radius around himself to serve as a barrier around his body. The orb is made of pure magical energy (Spirit Element) and protects the user from magical or physical attacks to a certain degree.
    Strengths:
    - Defends against 2 D ranks before breaking
    -Can be activated instantly
    - Barrier covers whole body
    Weaknesses:
    - Can only affect himself, can't be used to shield allies
    - Requires an intact holder item to use
    - Can't use other spells while this is active
    - Must be stationary during barrier usage
    Duration: Until broken, released, or 3 posts have passed
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Tyko
    Tyko

The Merchant

Post by Tyko Fri May 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Of course.

The great beast would do as she pleased. Tyko's voice was nothing more than a suggestion. He would have no control over her, or the situation. All he could do was hold onto her back and neck as she did as she pleased. He would remain in place in case of a larger fight. His placement was his own advantage. Soon, they would forget, and he would have the element of surprise...

Chakra : 140%
    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei Fri May 12, 2017 4:33 pm

The brunette would watch the pretty lady attack the girl, but then the ground her dark. Brown eyes would look around before looking behind her to see the giant kitty rising. A look of pure fear would splash onto the girl's face as her eyes widened. How would she survive whatever this cat was doing? How would she be ok? Mei would the feel herself lifted out of the sand and craddled close to the pretty lady. Why was she so keen on protecting Mei? They were moving fast. Faster than Mei could run on her own, however they would quickly stop and hunch over. Mei would be cradled still in Akira's arms as she protected the pint sized human from the newly risen sand storm. Mei couldn't help but feel that this had happened before... but she never knew this woman.

The sand would die down and Akira would rise setting Mei down on her own feet. Brown eyes would look around to see piles of built up sand and the giant kitty was staring at the ground. Brown eyes would watch a small thing wiggle between it's fingers and she would hear a fainter laugh. It was the girl. The girl would be coming at them, but Mei wouldn't stand without a fight. Her body would be surrounded in an aura of gold before changing to an aura of red. Even if this girl was way stronger than both of them combined, Mei would fight long and hard. As the girl drew closer, Mei would shoot an energy blast from the palms of her hands at the redhead. "I'll protect you, Pretty Lady."

Abilities:
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Fri May 12, 2017 6:16 pm

She would see as her plan succeeded. Her paw would crush the girl, only to have her slip between her claws. She knew then of what she was dealing with. There was some dormant evil power residing in that small child. She could only fear of the possibility of her already being a Jinchuriki.

She would only take a step back in that time to give them all space. She would not risk their lives to fight her. She could see how she needed them all.

She could only hope the man on her back would use the moment to end the tiny human's life.

She could only hope.

Slots / Post Order
    1. Roshi [Death Enabled]
    3. @Chara [Death Enabled]
    4. @Jun [Death Disabled]
    5. @Tyko [Death Enabled]
    6. @Mei [Death Enabled]
    7. [Inactive]
    8. [Inactive]
    9. [Inactive]
    10. [Inactive]
    11. [Inactive]