Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT]

Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty
    Momma Aki~

Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : Sharingan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5850

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT]

Post by Akira Mon May 29, 2017 9:18 pm

Akira would continue to hold the girl in her arms as the small child layed unconscious, yet stable. The moment the girl began show signs of instability Akira would make sure to leave, however for now she was fairing well. The demoness would watch as the flaming cat incinerated the red haired child's body halves. Although it was quite hear wrenching, a smile would find itself lightly plastered to Akira's face. She couldn't help but hope that the chikd would be put to rest or that she would be content with her body being taken care of. Then, the feline would begin to speak and bow to the group.

Turquoise eyes couldn't help but stare in what seemed to be joy. This would quickly turn into something of interest as the feline spoke of Titan Slaying Magic. She said it was ancient, which was probabky why the woman had never heard of it. She wondered how powerful it was, however she didn't care to have it just as long as it was never used on her home. Considering how this little boy was, Akira hoped that he would be the one to recieve this ancient magic. He was so caring, so innocent, so passionate, and so vulnerable. Akira very much liked him.
    Jun
    Jun

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Shocking! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty

Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5340

Post by Jun Tue May 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Jun continued to quietly sob, wrapped in a ball as the others left and did their work. He wasn't expecting this. He hadn't been ready for this. All he could feel were the red hot tears that he just couldn't stop. Sadness. Rage. Emotions he normally kept under control to try and be good were all overwhelming the dam, ready to flood out in an uncontrolled tidal wave. Something inside of him snapped. Coming to the surface in a massive explosion - his skin glowing a faint yellow. None were close enough to him to be harmed by the child. Truly he could not control his own emotions at this moment - his child mind unable to handle the stress of what transpired. The pain he was feeling in his heart. He was after all just that- still a child.

He did not hear the mention of this new magic. The world outside was drowned out by him. But even if he had - he probably wouldn't care. He felt too broken. He had to let so much out. He helped kill another child. That brought him anger at himself for not being strong enough to find some other path. It made him so sad because of how cruel it was. Children were not supposed to kill each other. They were supposed to be too young for such things. A part of him died with the girl. The most crucial part.

The part that made him think everything was going to be okay.

A bright light shot forth from the boy in the distance. A bright sun appearing from him as the area was illuminated in blinding light, the heaviness of his aura scorching (though no person was close enough to feel such heat). A power he never even knew he had within him came bubbling to the surface. The power of a mini-sun. The fire within him.

The fire that burned from his rage, his sorrow, his despair....

Spoiler:
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

Post by Matatabi Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:24 pm

As her words fell upon deaf ears, she could only assume neither of them were ready to fight the other beasts. She had hoped that one of them would rise a hero of the land, to save Pandora from the inevitable evils. The girl wasn't even the tip of the iceberg.

She would rise, waiting for an answer. If none would speak, she would make her way to Sunagakure with the woman. Their battle would be over and the day would be won.

But did anyone ever win in war?

A MAXIMUM OF 15 CHARACTERS MAY PARTICIPATE. ONLY 5 LIVING PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ACTIVE AT A GIVEN TIME. DECEASED CHARACTER SLOTS MAY NOT BE REUSED.
    Slots / Post Order
    1. Roshi ]
    2. @Akira [Death Enabled]
    3. Chara
    4. @Jun [Death Disabled]
    5. Tyko
    6. Mei
    7. [OPEN]
    8. [OPEN]
    9. [OPEN]
    10. [Inactive]
    11. [Inactive]
    12. [Inactive]
    13. [Inactive]
    14. [Inactive]
    15. [Inactive]
    HP: 4,220/5,000
    MP: ???
    TBR: @Mei (HH), @Tyko (HH)
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty
    Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Akira would sigh watching the small boy writhe in agony at the thought of the red head being dead. Turquoise eyes would look upon the unconscious child in her lap. Thesw children.. they should have been playing, eating well, roaming the world, and not worrying about what demons roamed the realm's terrain. They didn't need such a birden in their lives. They didn't deserve this pain, suffering, and confusion. Why were they here? Who would so this to them? She didn't fully know but she wished to protect them as her own children.

"If it's to protect the people I love, the world that gave me a second chance, and the innocent beings of the realm, I would gladly burn the root of evil with your power," turquoise eyes would look to the feline with a sense of longing and heart brokenness that only a mother could portray.
    Jun
    Jun

I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Shocking! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty

Post by Jun Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 pm

As the fire continued to burn - eventually dying down... Jun felt the darkness sink beneath the surface once more - his tears fading with the moment. He weakly stood, walking with his staff towards the others, though his head was still lowered to the ground. He didn't quite understand what had just happened. He had never exerted such fire before.. was there more to his power than he knew?

Appearing in front of them from the short distance - he watched Akira as she held the other little girl, protected her. Though a small part of him was happy for the little girl, he watched it curiously. He never met his parents, or if he had he could not remember them. A part of him wanted to find out, even though it had been so long he could not see a reason why it mattered.

He looked at Akira and the cat - curious as to what they spoke of. She spoke of protecting the people she loved and those of the realm. She had protected everyone in the battle - a leader who coordinated with her people to take down an impossible foe. She was someone he respected, who he wanted to be someday. She had the ability to guide the lost souls wandering Pandora, and the strength and conviction to protect the ones who might be threatened by such evils.

"...Me too...," he muttered shyly. "I'm not sure how much I can do... but I wanna help too. I don't know a lot about magic...and I know I'm still young...But I don't want to be powerless like that again.

Maybe if I had been stronger- things could have been different today,"
    he said.
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:28 pm

She would extend her paw towards the boy as he spoke. His words ran true and had told her what she needed to know. It would be his choice as to when he would be ready for the burden of his power.

"Come here, Jun." the feline would speak, "I cannot grant you the strength to save this world, but I can give you something to help you rid of evil."

Just as the titans that created the worlds of the other realms, her limb lay extended. She thought only of the large turtle who had given the life to a dying boy. She smiled, seeing hope in the young face.

"I will give you the power to fell titans, like me." Matatabi would instruct the boy only hoping no ruins would be caused the next time. "With it, you may fight for peace, and rid of the dark souls that plague us."

She could only hope he would accept her gift. Perhaps he would take it for the moment. Maybe he wouldn't need it. Maybe he would pass the power to another, kind soul.

She could only hope.

A MAXIMUM OF 15 CHARACTERS MAY PARTICIPATE. ONLY 5 LIVING PARTICIPANTS MAY BE ACTIVE AT A GIVEN TIME. DECEASED CHARACTER SLOTS MAY NOT BE REUSED.
    Slots / Post Order
    1. Roshi ]
    3. Chara
    4. @Jun [Death Disabled]
    5. Tyko
    6. Mei
    7. [OPEN]
    8. [OPEN]
    9. [OPEN]
    10. [Inactive]
    11. [Inactive]
    12. [Inactive]
    13. [Inactive]
    14. [Inactive]
    15. [Inactive]
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Attack on Sunagakure! [EVENT] - Page 3 Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:38 pm

@Akira has a 72 hour warning to post.
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:56 am

Tuquoise eyes would watch the conversation taking place between the two and she would listen to the sad boys words. This boy seemed so alone and so soft in his heart. Perhaps, Akira could do something for him or help him in some way later. As the feline spoke to him, she extended her large paw and spoke of a power, a power to.. fall titans? Akira had never heard of such power. Was it something of thus world? Was it something of another? It certainly wasn't one of her original world, considering nobody had ever spoken of it or w rote of it. Akira would be glad, though. She would be happy that this young child was getting what he needed for his endevors. She was happy that she wouldn't have to worry that much more about his safety. The woman would look to the boy and speak a soft, "Go. It'll be fine. You deserve it." Her smile would radiate a warmth and softness only trying to encourage the young man.
    Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Jun was timid, but journeyed to the flaming kitty with no fear in his heart. He clutched onto his staff like it was a lifeline, or a safety blanket as he journeyed over. The pretty lady also helped encourage him, his eyes looking toward her for a moment with honest, blue eyes. He gave a soft, small smile and gave a slight nod as assurance that he understood. It was the first time he felt comforted.

His gaze focused back on the mighty creature full of wisdom and power. His ears listened intently, focused to receive any knowledge that the creature would offer him. The way it spoke to him so calmly made it easy for him to listen and understand. The power to rid of evil huh? He wasn't sure what that meant, but he nodded along anyway. "I understand...," he said.

His eyes grew a little more determined as he placed himself just in front of the creature's extended paw. Power corrupts. He knew that to be true, and told himself he'd have to be careful to always steer himself down the right course. The time would come when greater evils walked the plane, and he would be called to help.

He had much work to do before that day arrived. "I'm ready...," he said softly.
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Her claws would extent in a fraction of a second, none to harm the boy. Softly, she would lay the tip of her claw on the boy's forehead. Upon contact, a bright light would flash from her palm and a crystal would form before the boy's face, ready to be taken in his hands. It would his prize.

"When you are ready, focus your mind and absorb the crystal. It is but a fraction of my true power." She would remove her hand from him only to make her journey to Sunagakure. Their battle was won. If destiny would allow them, then they would make peace with the world. They would see to the damage and heal the city, both physically and emotionally.

Hades had won this battle today. Matatabi was proud to find that the gods were doing the right thing.

Slots / Post Order
    1. Roshi ]
    3. Chara
    4. @Jun [Death Disabled]
    5. Tyko
    6. Mei
    7. [OPEN]
    8. [OPEN]
    9. [OPEN]
    10. [Inactive]
    11. [Inactive]
    12. [Inactive]
    13. [Inactive]
    14. [Inactive]
    15. [Inactive]
    Akira
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

Momma Aki~

Character Sheet

Post by Akira Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:23 pm

After the whole ordeal had ended, the boy had gained great power and Akira was beginning to worry for the child in her arms. She seemed to be starting to overheat and that would certainly become the onset of many other problens if Akira didn't take care of her. The woman would look to the two beings and smile as they hopefully all would go to her village for a break of sorts. The demoness would certainly lead the way for the two should they follow. There would be shinobi waiting to care for the giant feline and Akira would take the girl to her personal medic. Everyone would be taken great care of.

EXIT
    Jun
    Jun

Post by Jun Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:14 pm

Jun looked up curiously at Matatabi as its paw began to shine a bright light onto his forehead. He found himself intrigued by the happening, curious as to what the kitty was doing exactly. She said she was teaching him a magic that would allow him to slay Titans... Titans were that type of monster that Hades had spoke of from another dimension, right? Maybe he didn't want to kill them, but at least knowing this magic would allow him to stop these Titans from hurting others in Pandora.

Suddenly a crystal formed in front of him, falling into his arms with a somewhat light weight despite its size. He dropped his staff accidentally as he carried the crystal in his tiny arms, reaching down to pick it up once more. As he stood there holding the staff with one hand and the crystal in the other, he looked over at the mother once more holding the girl. He wasn't sure if the pretty lady was the child's mother, but he could tell just from the look on her face that that indeed was what she was. He only saw that protective, yet soft look in mothers (though never was such a look towards him he found). He smiled softly, walking over to her. "She's lucky to have you, you know...," he said.

"You were pretty awesome today, miss. I can see why your people look up to you...," the boy said once more. He was genuinely happy for the two souls finding each other. At least something good had come from today. He looked on over to his companion across the way, as it seemed she was looking at him with a timid expression. She wish she could have joined the fight, but she knew she would have just gotten in the way. The two children reunited together in a warm, deep hug. Akane knew the truth.

He was the child without a mother. Without a father. And he was okay with that. At least most of the time. Jun had never needed one before, but after a day like today... maybe he wouldn't have minded having one a little.

-> Exit
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

The Two Tailed Beast

Post by Matatabi Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:39 pm

It would be over, the battle was won. The city was saved. Lives were lost, but they held the souls of a murderer and an assassin. They would be reborn again only to face judgement in the unknown land known as Pandecim.

Matatabi would follow Akira back to their home, her own new place to roam. But her eyes would follow the boy. She felt sorrow for him, even she knew the fate of his family. His aura was far too familiar. He was a sibling of the fabled bloodline of Death. The only time she sensed it before was on the leader, The Kuraikage of Yamigakure, Shini Chikai.

She would hope he would find his peace, but even she had a few tricks upon her sleeve.

"By the power of Pandora, may this boy be guided by the scaled one."

It was not much. It was not heard.

But she would grant the boy a guardian.

HADES HORDE WILL ALL BE REWARDED.

Hades' Horde: 200 EXP + 25,000 Coins

@Mei @Tyko @Akira @Jun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:24 am