Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Trouble on the way back home (Closed)

Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Trouble on the way back home (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Trouble on the way back home (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Trouble on the way back home (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble on the way back home (Closed)

Post by Andr01d Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Aknaid nodded to the body as a signal of being correct. "A million years changes a person. In just that time he was able to ally with Kodai. And with that... well, you know." Aknaid shuffled past the boy to make his way to his target. There was no room for corruption in Pandora. Fighting was allowed, yes, but not at the cost of innocence.

He knelt beside the body only to be interrupted by the boy's words,

"Please just wait a second. Before you... You absorb the soul from that man's body, I have another question to ask. Well, two more actually. Okay technically four, but that's beside the point.

What I want to know is what exactly happens to the bodies of those without souls when they are expelled from Pandora? Where do they end up at? And what about the souls you take? What exactly is going to them?"

It was foolish for anyone to ask Aknaid such things, but as Kaseki respected Malm, so did Aknaid. He paused, stopping his reach for the man's forehead. He would answer the questions, and perhaps Malm would have a change of mind. "They don't exist to begin with. Pandora simple takes back what belongs to it. So in a way, you could say they become part of Pandora again, giving the world more power and nutrients." Aknaid answered the first question. He was getting tired of his voice, feeling as if he mirrored his father's speeches. "They are no longer physical. They become psych energy to be used to restore life. As for the souls..." He turned and looked at the boy. "They are stored in my body, thousands of them." He looked back at the man, almost about to continue his procedure, "Of course, they only stay with me until my grandfather visits and decides to take them to the upper, or the lower realm." He reached out to the man once more, only to have his hand hover over his face, "Of course, you know those worlds as Heaven and Hell. But worry not, some souls are returned to Pandora, and given another chance to redeem themselves. That, is he circle of life."
    Timmir
    Timmir

The Giving Tree I Need A Medic! Ooh Shiny! Trouble on the way back home (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Trouble on the way back home (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble on the way back home (Closed)

Post by Timmir Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:15 am

"Circle of life" Malm repeated under his breath as he took some time to fully understand what was just told to him. Despite how much Malm wanted to find something to argue about this, he couldn't. Everything Aknaid had just told him made sense in an odd way. It was all just the circle of life, if but in an unfamiliar form.

"Thanks for sharing this with me, and please accept my apology for asking you this. You must understand that us mortals aren't exactly accustomed to... such things." Malm said humbly with a small bow. He understood that the main reason why Aknaid shared any of this with him was because of his previous relationship with Kaseki. If not for that, well, who knew what Aknaid would have done.

"Now if you don't mind, I should probably take my leave. But first I should take care of him." Malm said before going through his backpack. He pulled out some rope to tie up the unconscious bandit, but as he did so he took notice of the wound he left in man's leg. It's been bleeding this whole time. Malm made quick work to wrap the man's wound so that it would stop bleeding.

"Seeing how organize they were, I'm guessing I'm not the only traveler they had attacked. So I'm sure the authorities back in Fiore would like to have a talk with this one." Malm exclaimed as he lifted the bandit over his shoulder. Despite the man's weight, the young wizard seemed to be able to handle it. "Now I must actually bid you farewell. Also, if you ever see Kaseki, or any of the others, please tell them hi for me."

And with that, Malm went on his way.
    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

How It's Made Terraforming Trouble on the way back home (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Trouble on the way back home (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Post by Andr01d Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:43 am

Aknaid smiled at the young boys words. There he saw every reason that Kaseki spoke highly of him. "Thanks for sharing this with me, and please accept my apology for asking you this. You must understand that us mortals aren't exactly accustomed to... such things." He bowed at his words. It was odd, it reminded him of Brushogun. Remembered the samurai as well as he son, Darkurr. He wondered where they had vanished off to, but it was no time to cloud his mind.

"Now if you don't mind, I should probably take my leave. But first I should take care of him." He went through his things, taking note of the last breathing man. He looked back at the body only to stop and think about what he was doing. Sure it was his role in the world, but was it right? What else could he do to take care of the deceased? To bury them was to trap their soul in their dying carcass for eternity. Perhaps it wasn't the most moral action, and maybe that;s why Kaseki trusted only his son to do it. It was part of their family. Aknaid gave them the path to a second chance, to getting just a little more time. It was his father, and his grandfather that decided to give them life, or to grant them death.

The mage spoke as he wrapped up his prisoner. There was no need to tell the boy that it would be the Legion of Neutrals that would be the Police Force he was looking for. That was no matter. He walked off, only to ask of him to greet Kaseki, Bea, and the other Keyblade holder if he got the chance. "Goodbye, Malm." Aknaid said softly.

And his claw descended towards the man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 pm