Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me

Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : D
    Level : 12
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ramos
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: ExQuip - Black Label

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Empty [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Job Title: Burger Flipping
    Job Requirements: 2 Characters Max, 75 word Min. , 15 Posts ,
    Job Location: Urban City, Inner City
    Job Description: There's a restaurant up on the relaxing Sky Balcony of Urban City. The city manager threatens to close down the business if they don't make the place a little more upscale! It's up to you and other other cooks to create a new design and theme for the burger place, but don't spend too much time planning, you need to feed the hungry customers! (Resturant name, staff member names and owner names are all up to you to decide)

Reward:  D Class Reward Dice per character

~~~

The newbie merc Ramos was doing an okay job so far. She was building up a small amount of wealth. It nothing to be in awe of, but it was better than what she first started out with. Her name was getting better known in Urban City, mostly in the Inner City parts. Still she was sure her name would slowly spread through out the entire area. Hopefully she can attarct higher paying clients.

In speaking of clients, Ramos would look through email to see if anyone offer any jobs for her today. Going through mostly spam, she found someone need help with their business. Ramos wasn't much of a businesswoman, but hey. Her client didn't need to know that.

~~~

WC: 119/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Gravestone How It's Made LET IT BURN! [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Empty

Character Sheet

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Empty Re: [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Ramos would closed her email account after looking at few emails she got from her parents. She really didn't talk to them much, but they did keep in contact somewhat often. Ramos would then sign a bit, it was a bit boring having to do jobs on her own. It would be nice to have some company, even if meant having to sharing the reward..

"I really need to get out and make some friends." Sliently she also noted that her quest for love could never start if she didn't put herself out there. Shutting off her PC, Ramos would get up and throw her black jacket on. It was a bit chilly today.

~~~

WC: 113/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Empty Re: [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Ramos already knew where the Sky Balcony was located at, so she didn't need a map or had to ask for directions. The Sky Balcony was well known in Urban City. The location held many poplaur places to eat at. It had a place to suit anyone tastes and more importantly, people of different income levels could find a place within their range.

Why didn't Ramos come here more often? Ramos would soon reach the Sky Balcony. It was still a bit early so most of the places weren't open yet. Ramos would put her hands into her jacket and look for the place she had to help. She ha a few ideas on how to do that.

~~~

WC: 117/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:54 pm

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me 20121014-mylittlemonster1-2

Ramos would place her left hand over her left eye as she took a good look at the place she needed to help. Already she could tell that this place most liekly needed a lot of help. Even the name of the burger joint sounded stuipd. "Burgers? That really is an interesting name for a place. Most exitcing name I ever heard." Ramos deadpan as she shook her head.

"Well. Hopefully I'm worrying to much." The cool-looking girl said as she would push open the doors of the place and was greet to the sight of...

~~~

WC: 95/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Ramos would be greeted by sight of seeing young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes.She was sucking on a lollypop. Ramos knew that this one of city managers or at least from the rumors. This manager was rumor to be apart of a gang. If the eyepatch and her style of dress didn't gave it way.

"Don't shut this place down yet. I here to get this place in shape." Ramos said in clam and colleted tone as her eyes meet with the City Manager eyes. The Manager would smile as she took the lollypop out of her mouth.

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Latest?cb=20150915132103

"Oh. I know you. I saw pictures of you wearing those simply string panties. I admit you got a cute ass. Are you really into doing dogs? Heard the dog got you wet?" The manager srimk as Ramos glared at her, but kept her cool. Ramos knew she was powerless and it would be silly to slap this idiot.

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Maxresdefault

"I'm not into doggy style with dogs." Ramos quip which cause the manager to chuckle. Causing Ramos to look a bit confused. "Anyway. Just leave this place to me and I make sure you get your money back." The manager would close the distance between them as she look up and down Ramos's body.

"Fine. Someone with such a gropeable butt I can't reject." The manager said as give Ramos's butt a firm slap. "I come back later. If you don't get my money. Then I just use your booty to get it back. I'm sure people who spend a good amount of money to 'play' with you." The Manager laugh as she slap Ramos's butt one more time, before leaving.

Ramos had a faint blush. "Ugh. Fine. Let see what I have to work with."

~~~

WC: 290/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Praise the creator of this world that Ramos wouldn't fail this mission. She had no desire to become a gangster plaything. Ramos would look at the people or erh....well this was interesting as she was staring at a gaint rat. From looks of it her was owner and chef of this place. Ugh. Ramos hated rats, but she had to suck it up.

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Chef-ham

With a forced grin, Ramos would listen to the talking rat. Why did it had to be a talking rat. "Haha. You got some guts, but thank you! I guess you are in worse trouble than me!  Let me show you rest of my staff! Also my name is Mousey!" Ramos felt the urge to faceplam.

Mouey then pointed to his cashier and money manager. Ramos would glad that it wasn't another rat, but did this girl had bunny ears?

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me BunnyGirll

"Thanks and don't worry about rumors of you. Pandora is full of strange things, so you know. Findind stuff outside your species is okay! Anyway my name is Lola and I love money! So help us make this place into a gold mine!" Lola eyes would lit up.

Ramos would frown. "I'm not into dogs...." Sadly noone seem to care. Finally Mousey shown Ramos the rest of staff. Their names weren't important. They just serve and clean up the place.

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Us61YqC

Guy must be jantior/muscle and the women where the waitresses. Sexy group of people. That was sure to draw in people.

Ramos would get everyone attetion. "First we are renaming this place into Jucy Eats. Home to mouth watering burgers and breast.." Ramos staring at the waitresses's boobs. Right she couldn't get distracted. "Next...."

~~~

WC: 272/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:14 pm

"Mousey. Starting making Jucy Lucy. Those mouth watering brugers stuff with cheese. Every bit she make the customer feel like enter food haven, but don't worry I be taste testing them. To make sure they are just right. Jucy Lucy will be our stores specialtly burger!" Ramos had to wipe some droll from her mouth. She was getting hungry.

Mosuey slaute Ramos as he got into cooking area to starting making some new food and Jucy Lucy. He had other rat chefs to help him. Ramos would just ingore that. Just as long as they were clean it was fine for them to handle the food and drinks.

"Ramos." Lola would speak up. "What about me and the rest of us?"

Ramos would smile. She was getting to them.

~~~

WC: 126/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Ramos was eating a Jucy Lucy that Mosuey made, it was good, but maybe add some peppers. She would wipe some of the cheese from her lip with a napkin.

"So. Mousey owns that much money to the City Manager. Eh. We can get it back if everyone just follows my lead. Now Mousey. I know you like money, but maybe consider lowering the prices just a bit. You asking too much money for a mini bruger, fries and a small drink....."

Lola would pouted and fold her arms. "But why! The prices isn't unreasonable here!" Ramos would just sigh and point to a two hunrded cookie. Is Lola high or is she just that greedy.

Ramos had to reword her statement to get Lola to agreed to her. "Look. Just lower the prices by thirty three percent in general. Make the cookies cheap so people will buy them buy dozens. Charge for refills. You get your money. Remember if people leave with money in there wallets. They will always come back for more, right? Broke people can't give you money." Ramos hoped Lola would see logic behind this.

Lola thought about it and she happily hop up and down like a super charge bunny. Well she was part bunny anyway. "I see the profits. Okay I will make stuff more reasonable price."

~~~

WC: 219/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:44 pm

"As for the rest of you. Get this placce clean and sparkling. I want this place to be clean enough that people would eat food off our floors and bathrooms. In speaking of bathrooms make sure they are clean! Nothing turns people off faster than nasty bathrooms."

Ramos would give her final orders to rest of the barely dreesed waitresses and the one dude who just kept winking at her. Ramos once again would just ingore that. He was okay looking, but she like her men to look more rugged. As for waitresses they were a bit annoying as the fond over the dude.

~~~

WC: 102/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Ramos would look over the prices that Lola did and pat the bunny girl on the head. They were much better. Ramos was a bit worried as she her Lola mumble made about making love to coins, but she didn't said anything and just back away to check on Mosuey and the other rat chefs.

Ramos tatse they food and it was just wow. The other staff had this place spotless and some even play some music. She didn't ask for that, but oh well. It wasn't horrible. Now that everything was ready and everyone in their places. They could open up..

Ramos would change closed sign to open and push open doors of the shop.

~~~

WC: 112/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:08 pm

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Redgarden_crowd

Word gets around fast on the streets of Urban City, Ramos thought as look at the masses of people waiting outside of Jucy Bites. Ready to see how this place who compared to the others. From the corner of her eye, Ramos could see Lola eyes turn into dollar signs. Eyeing everyone like a fat wallet ready for the taking.

Mousey wave at Ramos and signaled to her that he was ready to seere with the rest of his rat chef giving Ramos a thumbs up.

"Welcome to Jucy Bites! Home of the mouth-watering food. Make sure to try of take on the Jucy Lucy and sample our chicken breast as welll. Nice and plump." Ramos shout as she scooted out away as people enter the place.

~~~

WC: 127/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Ramos would placed both of her hands on her hips as she watch the floor staff at work. Despite their constantly flirting with customer, both male and even female. They were good at making sure they got people orders and make sure the food got to them quickly.

Though Ramos had to appraoch a table and slap the hand of young teen who getting too touchy with one of the waitress. Ramos was about to speka until Lola appear out of nowhere, standing behind her.

"Touching Waitresses costs tewnty bucks, so pay up or I get Ramos here to cut your body into pieces." Lola gave the teen a frighting look. The Teen quickly paid up, Lola was sqeeing and Ramos was shock that Lola was that greedy and it work?

Well the waitresses seem used to it.....

Ramos would back off as she went to kitchen to give Mosuey a hand wiith grabbing some stuff from the freezer.

~~~

WC: 155/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:31 pm

Ramos didn't knew how much work it took to run a business as was running all over the place to help the staff when the lunch hour rush kick in.  She had little experince as a waitresses, but luckily she was quick to learn as she went from table to table filling up orders, taking back dirty dishes so they could be wash and other mundane stuff. She knew this was one career she rather not get into.

"These Nuts?" One random male customer would say as he tried to lift up Ramos skirt. Ramos just smile as she reply with. "Got them." Ass she kick the guy in the groin with her boots and then he had the jantior slash muscle to toss this guy out. That shown people not to do that.

The place was roaring in laughter after that display. Business was good.

~~~

WC: 144/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Ramos would yawn as the afternoon coutnine on. Jucy's Bites was doing good. Ramos only had to deal with a few problem here and there, mostly dealing with customers who didn't know how to keep their hands to themselves, or at least try to grope the waitreeses without paying Lola.

Nothing got behind the greedy bunny girl as she made sure she got them to pay or Ramos would just kick them out. Soon it was closing time and the place was empty expect for the staff and Ramos. The City Manager would be coming back soon.

Ramos and Lola look over today profits. They made more than enough money to get the city manager off Mousey back. Lola was a bit sad that they had to give 40% of today profit to the City manager, but she get over it. Ramos hope. Mosuey was grinning like a goofball. Everyone else was cleaning up or relaxing.

~~~

WC: 155/75 Words
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:57 pm

[Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Latest?cb=20150915132103

Ramos would let out a squeak as she felt a pair of hands groping her behind. She quickly turn ready to punch the person, but quickly stop herself when she noticed it was the city manager.
    The City Manager just chuckle as she countine her actions, knowing that Ramos wouldn't or couldn't stop her. "So Ramy. You and Mousey there got my money or do I have to take you away and shut this place down."

Ramos was a bit distracted with hands on her behind to speak.

"Hoo Ho. We got the money! See no need to threaten us like that!" Mosuey said as she handed the City Manager the money. She would stop her groping of Ramos as she counted it and smile. "Great. Now with that out of the way. Keep doing business here." The City Manager said as everyone, but Ramos cheered. Ramos seem to be in a bit of a dazed.

"I guess your booty is safe! Well not from me anyway." The City Manager said with another grope before she left Jucy's Bites.

Jucy's Bites Staff would hug and pat Ramos on the back before they gave a reward to thank her. Ramos wasn't fond of Mousey or the other rats hugging her, but she didn't say anything.

Ramos would then wave goodbye and head home to sleep. What a day.

~~~

WC: 221/75 Words
    Toriel
    Toriel
    Magikarp VIP

Gravestone How It's Made I Need A Medic! [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Empty

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 2555

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Toriel Dremurr
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: ReQuip: Dremurr Armory

Post by Toriel Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:25 pm

That blondie though. You best stay away from Fetus...

Go ahead and roll that D rank reward dice! And don't forget to clear your slot!
    Ramos
    Ramos

Character Sheet

Post by Ramos Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Roll
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:29 pm

The member 'Ramos' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me 23vi7i8
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Approved.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:30 pm

The member 'Kaseki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :
    [Burger Flipping/Solo Job] Your Business Belongs to Me 1zqpk5f

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:49 am