Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Amaihana!

Doctor for a day [Quest]

Maleficence
    Maleficence

Terraforming I'm Important Too! Doctor for a day [Quest] Empty

Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 110

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kiara Jaeger
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Crash Magic

Doctor for a day [Quest] Empty Doctor for a day [Quest]

Post by Maleficence Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Mission:

The sound of an alarm clock going off echoed throughout the room that was until of course a very delicate arm slammed down on the clock to shut off the annoying buzzing. The problem was that said arm had applied a bit too much pressure and ended up not only destroying the clock but the table it stood on and created a few cracks on the floor. “Great, now another reason for the landlord to bitch at me.” A tired voice muttered from under the sheets. To celebrate her second completed mission, Kiara had partied a tad bit too hard and now had a hangover the size of a city, which on any other day wouldn’t be problematic but today she had another quest to complete so this was indeed a problem.
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Doctor for a day [Quest] Empty Re: Doctor for a day [Quest]

Post by Maleficence Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Having spent the past ten minutes convincing herself that she was able to get out of bed, she had finally managed on doing so though the moment she had actually gotten on her feet she was ambushed by a massive headache which caused her to stagger around before it had finally subsided or well-toned down. “Ugh, this is not good, not good at all.” Kiara said under her breath before taking a deep breath. As soon as the world had stopped spinning around her she would head to the bathroom and took a quick shower well after she threw up in the toilet several times. After her shower, Kiara would head to her kitchen and poured herself several glasses of water as she was feeling dehydrated to the point of collapsing.
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Post by Maleficence Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Exiting her apartment, Kiara would take a deep breath inhaling all the fresh air before heading south. Her next mission was quite easier than her run in with the zombies at the Magonlia Ruins. Apparently some woman had feed her kid too many cookies and now the brat is sick and is in need of medical attention. So instead of heading to the Shaman shop herself or you know pick up the phone and give them a call, she hired someone to go collect the medicine for her little bundle of joy. In all honesty she didn’t understand how this actually became a legitimate mission but hey, she needed money to pay the bills and a girl’s gotta eat and it was either this or shoveling shit so the choice was obvious.
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Post by Maleficence Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Sauntering throughout the town, Kiara’s blue eyes would slowly go over the map she had brought with her. She had been a resident of De Fiore for almost all of her life and yet she had never heard of this shaman’s shop. Then again she was never one to seek medical attention as she was hardly sick or just used booze to help herself feel better if she had somehow managed to get sick. Anyways according to the map the Shaman’s place was a few minutes away from her currently location and all she needed to do was head north and she should arrive in no time. On paper anyways. Kiara had decided to pick up the pace as she wanted this mission to be over as quickly as possible.
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Post by Maleficence Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:24 am

Well this looks like the place.” Kiara stated as she stood in front a strange looking building. The place seemed so out of place, she probably wouldn’t even have needed a map to find this place and from the looks of it, it seemed that the place had recently opened up in town as well due to how the people would react just by looking at. But while others seemed hesitant and creeped out, she was quite intrigued. With a pep in her step, she would walk up to the weird establishment and enter inside. “Yo. Anyone around?” She called out as her blue hues scanned the place that was filled with weird concoctions, skulls, and other indistinguishable items. “If I didn’t know any better, I'd say this person practices witchcraft…” She muttered to herself as she browsed the shop.
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Post by Maleficence Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:33 am

“May I help you?” A voice called out, causing the young woman to turn around to face the direction of the sound. “Yeah, I’d like something that’ll cure a tummy ache from eating too many cookies, and if it won’t taste like swamp water that’ll be great as well.” Kiara stated as she make her way to the person behind the counter who she was quite sure wasn’t there before. “I see, I have just the thing.” The old man said before placing a vile of pink liquid on the counter. “This will do the thing, just ensure that whosever drinks all of it and it should get rid of that tummy ache immediately.” He said with a smile. “Okay, thanks. Say do you have anything for a hang over?” She asked as she paid the man the money for the vile. “Why yes, here you go.” He said with before placing a vile with grey liquid before her. “Thanks old timer, see ya.”
    Maleficence
    Maleficence

Character Sheet

Post by Maleficence Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:55 am

Exiting the shop, Kiara would open the vile that contained the grey liquid and placed it to her lips. As the warm liquid went down her throat, she couldn’t help but grimace as the taste was somewhat unbearable, the taste was akin to eating the rotting flesh of an animal that was hit by a car and was baked by the sun for days. “Jesus.. That was nasty…” She said out loud as she tried not to throw up on the door steps of the shaman’s shop. But even though the taste was terrible, she did notice that her light headedness had disappeared and she was now able to stand on her feet without looking for something to support her. “Huh, I feel better… much better…” That was indeed some strange medicine but she didn’t care much as she was now free from that accursed sickness and it was time to deliver the kid’s medicine.

It hadn’t take her long, a few minutes to be exact, but she had finally arrived at the kid’s house with the medicine. Knocking on the door, she would wait until someone had opened the door and when someone did, she would hand them the vile with the instructions and headed off. She knew it would work as such there was no need to stick around.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Doctor for a day [Quest] Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:38 pm

You took 4 posts to actually get to the location of the job.

You did the job in basically 3 posts, not 7. The content itself is rather empty and has a lot of filler, but it passes. . . . I hope to see improvement.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Doctor for a day [Quest] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by NPC Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:38 pm

The member 'Fetus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D Class Reward Dice' :